return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion

[N] - Techno Notice [hard techno - industrial hardcore]
View this Thread in Original format
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
another mix for the girls and boys here. same as previous, starting off with hard techno, crossing over into the industrial side of hardcore. AGAIN no dutch cheesy stuff here!. i cant emphasize that enough, id hate to think that people are not checking this out thinking that there is that horrible crap in here.

i think this is the most discerning mix i have shared on here so far. but let me know what your thinking. i know im preaching to a very small crowd, but id like to hear any thoughts

see for yourself, and all comments are welcome :)

tracklisting.

intro
factor - control your brain
ophidian & tapage - risk management
jason little & dj hammond - came from dark
jason little & dj hammond - hired killer
FLX - transparent extendsion
dj hammond - dead man
dj hammond - 1965
acid flux - ich hab kein boch auf schlampfen [dj hammond mix]
stormtrooper & dj amok - cleansing the sphere
stormtrooper - fear FM
stormtrooper - operation destruction
sei2ure - rocket fuel
the outside agency - hells basement

***LINKYP00Z***
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
Teezdalien.. you missed this?
Teezdalien
Oh what! :gsmile:

Nice. Love your work mate. I'll try and be a bit more detailed with my feedback this time.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Originally posted by Teezdalien
Oh what! :gsmile:

Nice. Love your work mate. I'll try and be a bit more detailed with my feedback this time.

hah, i figured you might have missed it, your usually first on it ;)

glad your liking the style mate, its always nice to hear people are being converted :)
Teezdalien
Bump! Man you don't around, this is relentless, you're really good mixing this kind of music. excellent flow through the tracks, which never get dull for me as I like that choppy style. You keep your sets short and sweet which works well for this style imo.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
quote:
Originally posted by Teezdalien
Bump! Man you don't around, this is relentless, you're really good mixing this kind of music. excellent flow through the tracks, which never get dull for me as I like that choppy style. You keep your sets short and sweet which works well for this style imo.

:D :D thanks man!. i appreciate that :)
i always work hard on the progression of my sets, far too may people just think 'ah yeah this tunes sick ill put that on next' regardless of if it flows.
i tend to keep my sets to around an hour aswell so to not linger on one style for too long, plus also, its hard work mixing stuff like this lol, no chance to stand around to take a breather lol :p

but thanks for the comments anyways dood, ill be sure to rustle up a new mix as soon as i can ;)
pozz
holy this stuff is INTENSE. much much thanks for posting. flow, selection, mixing is all damn good. i never knew hardcore had such a diverse sound. too much prejudice about the cheese of my youth prevented me from giving this stuff a chance before.
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
:D nice one man, thanks a lot.. its always nice to open peoples eyes.
through all my hardcore loving career people associate what i like with the cheesy dutch crap. so its nice to prove people wrong.

i have 2 other sets i uploaded recently too you might want to check out

*HERE*

&

*HERE*

hope you enjoy :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement