return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2012 / Miami Music Week 2012

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Swedish House Mafia - "Masquerade Motel" Friday March 23rd - WMC 2012 (pg. 13)
View this Thread in Original format
trojans14
^axwell started off at 75 + like 12 in fees for the all day ticket.
Dream Beamz
axwell pool party tickets are going for a minimum of $200 on ebay, none on stubhub thus far
stvy
quote:
Originally posted by Dream Beamz
axwell pool party tickets are going for a minimum of $200 on ebay, none on stubhub thus far

I was sitting there debating if I should grab a few to flip when the first batch came up....g'dammit
trojans14
^after i saw how quickly the accidental sales went. I knew this would be a good investment lol. The only problem is I accidentally clicked etickets instead of getting physical tickets shipped to me. I emailed them and they said they couldn't ship me the tickets now but i could pick them up in miami. hmmmm i don't want to have to try and sell these tickets in 2-3 days. But I don't know how strict they'll be on matching names on etickets with IDs.
Nerologic
Axwell Wends night:

http://www.wantickets.com/Events/10...ell-at-Amnesia/

Tickets are 60 bucks, get them while you can. Party is Wends night so I would only buy if I was planning on going.
stvy
quote:
Originally posted by trojans14
^after i saw how quickly the accidental sales went. I knew this would be a good investment lol. The only problem is I accidentally clicked etickets instead of getting physical tickets shipped to me. I emailed them and they said they couldn't ship me the tickets now but i could pick them up in miami. hmmmm i don't want to have to try and sell these tickets in 2-3 days. But I don't know how strict they'll be on matching names on etickets with IDs.

Yea I don't know what the deal w/the etickets are they are new. do they have a scan code on them or anything? Maybe you can do like RA lets you and send them a copy of your receipt, make a copy of your CC used and just black out everything but the last 4 digits and a letter stating you allow them. or maybe you can change name on it?...that's if you find a buyer that trusts you enough.
ravracer16
quote:
Originally posted by trojans14

You won't have a problem selling tickets. Especially to the popular parties and especially to this one.

Some parties become the parties to go to the day of the event. A few years ago when the SHM played Ultra for the first time the demand to find tix for the show later that night in Mansion was insane.
trojans14
They have a barcode on them to scan so thats why i'm thinking they might just scan it like a regular ticket and not check the name. It would be pretty easy to change the name on the ticket anyway. Just take a screen shot and change the name and print. They don't even tell you to bring the credit card, just your ID. But the problem is convincing someone that they'll be fine getting in with it lol. Well if the event goes up on stubhub, they'll guarantee the ticket so maybe i should look to sell it there.
trojans14
quote:
Originally posted by ravracer16
You won't have a problem selling tickets. Especially to the popular parties and especially to this one.

Some parties become the parties to go to the day of the event. A few years ago when the SHM played Ultra for the first time the demand to find tix for the show later that night in Mansion was insane.

Or maybe i should just get the physical ticket in Miami and sell it then. hmmmm decisions.
PatMcGroin
wow just woke up. kinda lame they didnt give any warning that the sale was going to start. was going to give my promo code away instead it just went to waste. :(

also i think the city of miami really ed up here. ultra and this at the same time pretty close to one another? wow.

stvy
quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
wow just woke up. kinda lame they didnt give any warning that the sale was going to start. was going to give my promo code away instead it just went to waste. :(

also i think the city of miami really ed up here. ultra and this at the same time pretty close to one another? wow.

damn you! :whip:
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by stvy
damn you! :whip:

:(
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Privacy Statement