return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

TEMPEST patterns
View this Thread in Original format
Raphie
Been playing with my TEMPEST, uploaded a quick live jam, TEMPEST only, no other synths, 320 HQ download also available (excuses for some of the high resonant pitches, which appear 2 times)

tehlord
Richard Butler has sensed a disturbance in the force.....

Nice sounds J, oldskooooooool :D
Raphie
Yes :D everybody is doing overproduced Loopmasters and vengeance sounds at the moment, these are just 2 quick patterns made, but punch and gritt are something else. Taking it back to the old skool :p

Not sure how it all will fit in in real production, but since i want to do more Detroit en minimal kind stuff, i'll guess i will find my way with it in the following weeks.
tehlord
I've decided that your GAS can only be satiated with drug dealing or man whoring. No real job can supply the funds you get through.
Raphie
quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
I've decided that your GAS can only be satiated with drug dealing or man whoring. No real job can supply the funds you get through.
Fortunately it's neither :D
Richard Butler
Has a nice dusty sound to it. From the limited stuff I've heard so far I think if I had one it would be employed in the blips and blops department and I'd imagine you could automate a lot of parameters on such sounds as the track progressed.

The kicks so far are not convincing. EDIT - listening to your jamming session again, actually some of those kicks could be useful.

Raphie, seeing as your'e on a techno tip, here's something for ya, feeeel the dust this stuff is soo sexy, so much space and feeling..... BTW what is it with all the horror pictures techno artists are using - ;

Lucidity
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Butler

Raphie, seeing as your'e on a techno tip, here's something for ya, feeeel the dust this stuff is soo sexy, so much space and feeling..... BTW what is it with all the horror pictures techno artists are using - ;

I wanna make some like this! I like techno like this but, everytime I try to make techno, I always end up turning everything into melodies and I end up making a trance track! haha
Raphie
and here is another one with BIG 303'ish sound
kick is a JOMOX Mbase 11 (mind the decayyyyyy) :D

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement