return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 
Dj Pauly D @ Mansion 3/16/12
View this Thread in Original format
Pantone199c
http://wantickets.com/Events/97961/...y-D-at-Mansion/

:rolleyes:
orTofønChiLd
holy I'm there
drEamer
99% chance every guy in there will get laid that night
BritishLizard
99% chance you walk out of the club a Guido.
ArminD1981
yesssssssss, I'm skipping Gabriel & Dresden for this
I cannot freaking wait :eyespop: :eyespop: :eyespop:

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
Clubbing took a turn for the worse
drEamer
if people are willing to give him their money, more power to him.....i have seen him once...didnt pay for it...and the only reason i did was cuz i knew the skank to guy ratio would be huge!
pipe0007
This thread shouldn’t even exist. Who the is Pauly D? A guy that MTV created:rolleyes:
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by drEamer
if people are willing to give him their money, more power to him.....i have seen him once...didnt pay for it...and the only reason i did was cuz i knew the skank to guy ratio would be huge!

did you beat that beat up?
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
So what does he spin? Anyone have any sets? Guido fistpump house?
orTofønChiLd
quote:
Originally posted by KiNeTiC ENeRgY
So what does he spin? Anyone have any sets? Guido fistpump house?

top 40

av1
If people like to hear crappy music played by guidos at clubs filled with disease-plagued skanks, so be it. Just dont forget to wear a body condom. But the up here is that Mansion chose to book him the 1st night of WMC??? They spend millions renovating the club for that garbage, really??? Someone over there needs to get fired ASAP ...
drEamer
he is gonnna pack the place, that said, it wont be good music...unless u like house/hip hop mashups
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement