return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Diablo 3 launch date announced
View this Thread in Original format
keddo
Yeah i know there's a gaming section but this is to good news for it to be in there.

So who's gonna play? what class e.t.c?

Think im going monk female...

yes!!

Oh yeah btw, it's launching the 15th of may.
diablo3.com
Redd
cancel the summer
Moongoose
Frankly I didnt even care about D2, played the hell out of D1 and found Silverlight to be a decwnt waste of time but i really cant get excited about D3.
bananas
this is so ing awesome. finally.

imma start with the barbarian as always. and imma kick some asses!
knowhope
Mmmm... I was thinking of the Witch Doctor. Maybe i'll join you on the Barb train.
Blake
It's about flippin' time! They first announced it so long ago that my excitement has died down already. I don't have much time for gaming, these days, but I still plan on getting it, as the last MMO I actively played was D2 (over 10 years ago! :wtf: ) . Some of the newer classes look great, but I've gotta stick with the Wizards. Is there any significant difference between the male & female characters in each class?
rdevito
It was about time! :eyespop:

Diablo III will revive Blizzard's name cause WoW is so ing dead now.

Can't wait to play!
Dj Nacht
I'm a bit disappointed since Blizzard announced that their wont be any PvP at launch. One of the main reasons why I played Diablo 1 and 2 was for the PvP.

.........................................................................................................(drop the koreans)
Redd
quote:
Originally posted by Blake
Is there any significant difference between the male & female characters in each class?

none, except graphics
MidnightInsomni
Been waiting forever............but I'm not as excited as it first was announced, Blizz just waited way too long. I have so lil time for gaming now I really don't know if I should still get it. :S

stren
yeah
Boomer187
Hell yea, I am in!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement