return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
What are you supposed to do when...
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
You've heard woman that lives above you SCREAM as if she's being murdered. followed by silence.

no crying, no other sounds other than the man in the apartment walking around and making weird noises.

Do you call the police..or figure..well she's already dead..so good luck getting rid of a body from the 13th floor.

OUU the 13th floor!
LAdazeNYnights
go knock on the door
Sushipunk
In your birthday suit.
BTG
allright you guys aren't helping. I'm calling the police.

ON YOU!
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by BTG
allright you guys aren't helping. I'm calling the police.

ON YOU!

In your birthday suit? :gsmile:
EddieZilker
Lira
Has this happened before? Maybe her boyfriend is really powerful... and quick.

Call an ambulance either way, she might need it.
OrangestO
Why you blocking bro?
Blake
Apparently you make a thread asking for advice on what to do.

Seriously, you don't wait around on these kinds of things. It's better to have the cops waste their time than have someone get got and know that you could've done something to prevent it.

I had to call the cops in the last apartment I lived in. When they came to investigate, the woman getting her ass whopped totally covered for her douche-bag boyfriend (who also happened to be her pimp, as it turns out). The cops left, and never returned, but every time they'd get into an argument from that point on the guy would storm out of the building and go take a walk, instead of beating the out of his girl.

I later came to realize, after hearing this woman provoke her bf back into the apartment knowing that he was pissed and needed to cool down, that she totally craved the abuse. :o
Intellekshual
ing USELESS!
Of course you should call the police!

BTG
lol you people are too slow. cops are already here ;P
Halcyon+On+On
...and he was never heard from again.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement