return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Happy birthday Domesticated!
View this Thread in Original format
Vector A
Wherever you are.
Lira
Hi,

I've been informed Domesticated is currently being held hostage by a tribe of native Brazilians who are using Domesticated as a sex slave. Which would be great, if the tribe didn't consist exclusively of males.

If I ever hear from him, I'll let him know we wish him a happy birthday.
infiniteJEST
It's the flanks they're keeping him for, and that sense of rhythm: so crucial to Brazilian mojo. But they all seem a bit withered when far away from their humid junglish terrain, do they not? The hip-thrusting is a remedy for all of this, thank Cristo Redentor, who will partake in righteous combat versus the Statue of Liberty and the Motherland Calls! in Ragnorak Online, which he's also been absent from.

... soooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhh
Lira
Cristo and Miss Liberty are drinking buddies, mate!

SYSTEM-J
I wish the bastard would come back, or at least have left some contact information. I need him for something.

And that something is Brazilian tribal sex games, obviously.
rdevito
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Hi,

I've been informed Domesticated is currently being held hostage by a tribe of native Brazilians who are using Domesticated as a sex slave. Which would be great, if the tribe didn't consist exclusively of males.

If I ever hear from him, I'll let him know we wish him a happy birthday.

:stongue:
Sushipunk
Rumour has it he died from a freak "stand and face the toilet while wiping" accident :(
bananas
hb sir
AnotherWay83
happy birfday
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement