return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

big seq2 trance gate VST
View this Thread in Original format
madmuso
Hey guys,

ive been doing some research on trance gates and I like the features on the audio damage "bigseq2". IS there anyone here who has it? would like to hear from an actual user before I make the purchase.

thanks,
Inner Sanctum
I've had it for a few years, but I don't use it that much. It's still pretty cool though and it's much more than just a trance gate. It's sort of like Camelspace. Audio Damage has a 30-day no-questions-asked 100% return policy, so if you don't like it, no problem.
madmuso
yeah thats actualy one of the reasons i was checking it out, the fact that it isnt just a simple trance gate is why im intersted, looks inspiring and can mangle things around a bit.

thanks for the reply
tehlord
Google Stormgate.

It's an excellent gate, and it's free. It's really customisable too.
madmuso
quote:
Originally posted by tehlord
Google Stormgate.

It's an excellent gate, and it's free. It's really customisable too.

cool thanks, will check it out!
cryophonik
If you just need a gate, StormGate is a no-brainer, although I believe it's 32-bit only, if that's a concern for you. If you want a gate that also triggers multi-effects and is 64-bit, I'd suggest (in order of preference):

- Camel Audio CamelSpace
- Xfer LFOTool
- AD BigSeq2

I only put LFOTool ahead of BigSeq2 because it's about half the price. BigSeq2 is probably better in terms of features.

edit: actually, it looks like LFOTool is now $50. I bought it last year for half that price.
madmuso
thanks again guys for the recommendations, cryo, I checked out camelspace a while ago but just cant afford it right now which is why iw as looking at free or very cheap options, ocne i have some spare cash I may invest in camelspace, thanks guys
cryophonik
BTW, if you're still interested in BigSeq2 (or any other AD products), they're all on sale for 30%, but it ends today (7/6).

Promo code (use at checkout): BURNINGUP

http://www.audiodamage.com/
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement