return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Can you provide feedback on this track please
View this Thread in Original format
davidmclean
Please take a moment to provide your feedback on this track:

Thanks in advance to anyone who provides their thoughts.

Cheers guys,

David.
DJRYAN™
that's such a nice way to ask :thepirate
davidmclean
Glad you think so!

I always think anyone who takes their time to listen to other peoples tracks and then write some comments deserves to be thanked!

With that in mind - have you got any thoughts for me on the track?
Trancelover03591
Well apart from the song being titled 'stroller' and the picture accompanying it being a bit... well there is a puppet, let's not avoid the subject... the song is OK.

It isn't a huge track and it would be forgettable in a trance set. The drums are somewhat old sounding. It doesn't sound compressed enough.

Some positives, I like the bass during the breakdown, both the synth and the notes it is playing. You show that you can arrange a track and the composition is pretty good. I think you need to work on making the track bigger especially in the bassline (it doesn't sound like there is much sub but I am not listening on good speakers).

This is a current Uplifting track released by Armada, the authority on current uplifting trance. And it's by Deynhoven who is about the most well known uplifting producer. His track is bigger (more powerful). The drums are more current and driving too. Also, I think you can hear his kick better to give the track a solid foundation.

davidmclean
thanks mate, some excellent feedback there, appreciated.

let me know if you ever want some feedback on any of your stuff, and i'd be happy to return the favour.

Regards,

David.
cqjb
Yah mate bassline, I like it more dirty, get a nice big build in there and a delayed drop/break, I agree sort of not big enough but I know how much time goes into this so keep making it bigroom mate.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement