return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Nu-NRG - Live at Orgasmatron [9.07.2002]
View this Thread in Original format
Starfox
Nu-NRG
Orgasmatron, Radio Italia Network

01. Nu-NRG - Flauto
02. Second Sun - Empire (Paul van Dyk Remix)
03. Nu-NRG - Universe
04. ID
05. The Moon feat. Nu-NRG - Supersonic
06. Solid Sleep - Deep Star (Phuture Punk Remix)
07. The Moon feat. Nu-NRG - The Moon Loves The Sun
08. Angelic Touchdown - Marinero (Nu-NRG Extended Mix)
09. ID
10. Sunblind - Believe (Nu-NRG Extended Mix)
-
tracklist compiled by AlexDJ & Starf0x. thanks to x-Lost for ID on #6.
thanks to AlexDJ from TA for the rip.

tremendous set by the italian guys here. as you can see, the tracklist is excellent! If you were in the chatroom when this set was happening, then I hope you had a good time because we really had a blast in there! listen, enjoy, be inspired!

many greetings,

f0x
AlexDJ

Hello to all

saturday evening my friend fox and I have listened the beautiful sound that the italian boys, Nu-NRG, have put on their live session at Orgasmatron in Radio Italia. It was truly impressive what they did and in someway bad because it was kind of short. :(

bye

AlexDJ
jdat
awesome set

I also am starting to appreciate nu nrg :)

italia power!!!!!!!
Excite
the last Orgasmatron set is one of my fav sets of the year..I can't wait to listen to these new tracks! i also notice they're playing other VANDIT label tracks, not just their own self-produced stuff. so does that mean this is a DJ set?
Cudi
All I can say is OH MY GOD!

Im listenting to: Nu-NRG - Flauto

right now, and a tear is wiping over my face!
What a beauty! Heavenly father, thank you for this sound!

I hope that i can share that feeling with people out there! That is Trance music!!!
Starfox
quote:
Originally posted by Excite
the last Orgasmatron set is one of my fav sets of the year..I can't wait to listen to these new tracks! i also notice they're playing other VANDIT label tracks, not just their own self-produced stuff. so does that mean this is a DJ set?

si!
Excite
quote:
Originally posted by Cudi
All I can say is OH MY GOD!

Im listenting to: Nu-NRG - Flauto

right now, and a tear is wiping over my face!
What a beauty! Heavenly father, thank you for this sound!

I hope that i can share that feeling with people out there! That is Trance music!!!

yes, track 4 and 9 are AMAZING as well..

and does anyone hear an unknown track at # 10 BEFORE Believe and after the unkown track 9?? listen to the transition from 48:50-49:15 to hear what i'm talking about. this would make a total of 11 tracks.
neo geo
DAMN this set blew me right out of my seat and took me on a majik trip.These guys productions have been amazing me latly
cant wait to hear more by them
ftnb
Nu-Nrg is an italian based group? incredible... i didnt think italy would produce tunes like that at all, ...oh well, good surprise for me! ..are they from rimini? ..rimini does seem to be the more party oriented part of italy, i was there last summer and it was pretty awesome to tell you the truth, nice clubs:) ... y chicas tan buenisimas!! ahh!!... but anyways, i need to get my hands on this set, i have only heard short clips of it, not the whole thing, and im dying to get ahold of it! ...so if somebody would be so kind as to send it to me over icq? my # should be in my profiles... i would be incredibly grateful if somebody could do this!! aahh you would be my heroe!!!

-ftnb
zzleeper
quote:
Originally posted by ftnb
but anyways, i need to get my hands on this set, i have only heard short clips of it, not the whole thing, and im dying to get ahold of it! ...so if somebody would be so kind as to send it to me over icq? my # should be in my profiles... i would be incredibly grateful if somebody could do this!! aahh you would be my heroe!!!

-ftnb

Get it from www.tranceaddict.com (LOL)... its posted in the livesets part. Also, u can try searching through the TA HUB which is not related in ANY WAY with ANY webpage NOT EVEN WITH TranceAddict.com, as the "TA" in TA HUB's name would WRONGLY suggest.

Zergatik
I have NU-NRG - Live at Orgasmatron 05-05-2002

Is it the same set?
Starfox
quote:
Originally posted by Zergatik
I have NU-NRG - Live at Orgasmatron 05-05-2002

Is it the same set?

no. different.

f0x
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8