return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
armin at palladium
View this Thread in Original format
macky4546
I wonder how long he will play..Hope its a long set. Been dying to see him play for then 2 hours
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho...459817056_n.jpg
in2muzikk
Is this real?

If so, anyone need a ticket for W&W? Can't do both same night...

Edit: He's in Ibiza 27 Aug and South Padre Island 1 Sept, so it is possible!
MelBeat
It's real!
http://insomniac.com/eventDetails.php?event=837

Insomniac Enhanced Concert Series
Armin van Buuren
with special guest Jochen Miller

Tickets on sale Saturday August 11 at Noon Pacific.
modthispny
probably 12-4.

will be nice if we get some 138 bpm =)
in2muzikk
Jochen Miller is an awesome choice for opener, too! Guess I'll be there at 9pm! :D
RobertStern
quote:
Originally posted by in2muzikk
Jochen Miller is an awesome choice for opener, too! Guess I'll be there at 9pm! :D

agreed, he killed it at EDC
msilin
Yes! I'm also hoping for an extended set. 4 hours would be awesome. I have listened to the 6 hour set he did at the Armory in DC and that was a really good one. I will be there for this... then Ferry Corsten that sunday. A very trancey weekend.
bigperf
who's at avalon saturday. these two pieces of bread still need some sandwich meat.
jasyn
it does suck they put this on the same day as w&w @ exchange since i already got tixs for that .. i doubt i'll catch armin until his next album tour .. interesting that it is happening though

why so many events insomniac? goodness :eyespop:
element-y
if only W&W and Miller were there with Armin. Sucks they are on the same night.

msilin
quote:
Originally posted by jasyn

why so many events insomniac? goodness :eyespop:

my guess: they lost all their non-LA relationships, but still have a boatload of money, so they are just taking over LA

Speaking of insomniac and sandiwch meat, there is still an Inception event that could take place the Saturday of Labor Day weekend.
lucifer1126
Avalon has Sharam on saturday.

I'm guessing they will move the W&W to saturday night...who knows. I know I will need to get rid of my W&W tix also if they dont move it to saturday.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement