return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Pages: [1] 2 
Accepting submissions from all producers!!
View this Thread in Original format
atrophIA
If you think your tracks are different, stand out, and worthy of reviewing please submit to ianjhiscock@novalotusproductions.com

We are currently looking for more artists to represent and review for a new project called "Utah and Beyond Electronic Music".

Please include with the submitted tracks a bio, preferred links, personal facebook page link, and a display picture and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

This is a great opportunity for many unheard DJs and producers, so please take the time to submit.

We guarantee every submission will be heard!

Official website: http://www.novalotusproductions.com/

Official project website: http://www.novalotusproductions.com...lectronic-music

Join this Facebook Group to engage in the community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240055886099745/
floyd741
my tracks are different, and they stand out, because they're . so in fact, that it's pretty impressive.
atrophIA
So send them over. I'd like to hear.
meriter
How about you hire me to build you a new website.
atrophIA
pretty happy with the one i've got
sdyshout
SLC hell yeah! That's my home town. Definitely plan to move back there. Anyway, check out Spiders Down Yonder.

www.facebook.com/spidersdownyonder

www.soundcloud.com/spidersdownyonder
itsamemario
You should def. hire meriter.

http://www.novalotusproductions.com/utah-beyond-electronic-music/novalotusbanner.jpg?attredirects=0

This is not aesthetically pleasing in any way, I'd even go so far to say that it looks about as good as .

Also,you might get further if you'd elaborate a bit on your mission statement. Just saying that it will be part of a project doesn't really drag people in... 2 cents
itsamemario
bahaha it's ing new wave synthpop!

atrophIA
Thanks @ Spiders Down Yonder. I will check it out and get back to you. Salt Lake is a good place. It would be a lot easier for me if you could send your tracks you want submitted to the email address I provided with the other things I requested. I would like all of the submissions I am receiving to be organized in my inbox not spread throughout multiple forums. Thanks.

And @itsmemario I don't want your "2 cents". That banner is badass I don't care if you don't like it. Also, there is a very clear and descriptive mission statement and it is pulling a ton of people in. I didn't post this on here for your unprofessional critique of my site. If you're not interested in submitting, don't post on this thread.

Its people like you that make these forums not worth spending time on.
itsamemario
Sit the down and shut up! You're a moron and have you have absolutely no eye, or ear for that matter, for quality. That banner is badass? How old are you? It seriously looks like something a 15 year old with cuts down her forearms could've made. And holy , the music. What the hell is wrong with your ears? The production quality is up to par with what was being released in 1998, albeit the bass is a little fuller. But not much. The melodies are either generic and bland or plain ing ugly. Seriously. And the name! Don't ing get me started on the name.. Is it "Utah and beyond electronic music" or is it "Utah and Beyond - Electronic Music"? Doesn't really matter as they're both equally terrible. And you don't want my 2 cents? Don't ing spam your on a PUBLIC FORUM you IDIOT! And if that wasn't enough, you couldn't even find the correct sub-forum to post this in!

And you're "description" is clear?

A-hem

"The point of this group is to promote uniquity in electronic
music and with DJs. So many DJs today just reap credit and
opportunities from playing the same songs that everybody hears without building or creating anything of their own. This is
dedicated to those few DJs and producers that take the time to create, produce, edit, or remix their
own tracks.
Instead of
just throwing together a DJ mix in thirty minutes, they put countless hours of time and effort to create a cosmic journey
unlike any other. "

Yeah, that sure cleared things up! You're gonna promote uniquity! I can't believe I didn't see it earlier. You ing numbskull! Are you gonna send this out to dj's, or are you just gonna post it on your little website? How is this gonna help the artists in any way when most people would just x out the tab after opening a website that has an "announcement field" that looks like ing google ads. Seriously. It's poorly designed, and it looks ugly.

Oh, and you didn't post the description because of my "unprofessional critique" of your site? Do you have any idea of how stupid that sounds? I posted in thread 12 hours after youve created it. How the could you know that you would get "unprofessional critique" half a day in advance? Oh yeah, because both you, and your little website, absolutely reeks of unprofessionality.

Go a bible, you jesus-jauking jabroni.

atrophIA
Whoa dude seriously, I don't even know what to say. There are no limitations to the submissions except that I want them to be original and unique. With that in mind, the description is exactly as clear as it needs to be. Obviously most don't agree with you because I receive more and more submissions every day.

I really don't care what you have to say or value your opinion in any way so please just leave.
itsamemario
You still haven't stated what you are gonna do with the tracks that are being submitted. And neither does your website. So I'm saying scam. And you're a ing moron and I hope you get testicular cancer. And on the way from getting the news at the doctors office you get a phone call. Your parents are dead. They were raped by 18 trailer park tweakers on bath salt. Then they come after you.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement