return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion

Sasha - Bloodlock (Juan Paulino's 2012 Remix) [Uplifting Trance] {Free Download}
View this Thread in Original format
Juan Paulino
Here's my second complete remix, you can download it for free, enjoy and any feedback is appreciated.

Raphie
Good mix technically. Nice and pounding, bit too Sasha (floating) musically, but that's preference, within the subgenre perfect execution! Well done!
Viking Pillager
That kick is faningtastic bro. It is missing that pumping subbass line though - which I am pretty sure you have there but its just not up enough to match the kick. Check your levels basically. In all honesty I think everything in this track works well together - I just want more of it and more dynamic mixing. And some whitenoise sweeps before your kick drops. SOme kick bombs to emphasize a new phrase would be lovely too. The percussion sounds crisp as I rolled thru my VRM Box settings. That kick is booming boy. The melodies you have are also spot on - I need them more often and louder in this mix - it would help alleviate the above's complaint on being to "sasha washy" or whatever imho. But this track is very well done, sounds very pro, but it is missing the final touches basically. And fattening up existing melody arrangements with more synths and more percussive sounds.
Juan Paulino
quote:
Originally posted by Raphie
Good mix technically. Nice and pounding, bit too Sasha (floating) musically, but that's preference, within the subgenre perfect execution! Well done!

Thanks for your kind words raphie.

quote:
Originally posted by Viking Pillager
That kick is faningtastic bro. It is missing that pumping subbass line though - which I am pretty sure you have there but its just not up enough to match the kick. Check your levels basically. In all honesty I think everything in this track works well together - I just want more of it and more dynamic mixing. And some whitenoise sweeps before your kick drops. SOme kick bombs to emphasize a new phrase would be lovely too. The percussion sounds crisp as I rolled thru my VRM Box settings. That kick is booming boy. The melodies you have are also spot on - I need them more often and louder in this mix - it would help alleviate the above's complaint on being to "sasha washy" or whatever imho. But this track is very well done, sounds very pro, but it is missing the final touches basically. And fattening up existing melody arrangements with more synths and more percussive sounds.

Thanks a lot man, I still have yet to perfect my white noise sweeps, I'm going to practice it very thoroughly. Man I love kick drops, i should of added some more. To be honest I concentrated the melodies and the remix parts on mixing. I 'm still new when it comes fattening and making certain sounds stand out but I will practice that too, thanks again man i appreciate your review. I can wait to make my next remix!
Juan Paulino
Anymore takers?
Adam420
nice!!
Juan Paulino
quote:
Originally posted by Adam420
nice!!

:)
Juan Paulino
Bump
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE