return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Winter Music Conference 2013

Pages: [1] 2 
Who's going to Eric Prydz/CLR at Space this Friday night?
View this Thread in Original format
Excite
My before 12am ticket means I have to be there early but I will staying till the bitter end to catch all those headliners..so I'll have plenty of time to chill.

It'd be nice to meet some of you mother******s!! :D
ViciousPanda
I too have a before 12am ticket.. and knowing that Olander will be there I'm not even sorry anymore.. I assume the order will be Olander > Fehrplay > Pryda...

Anyway, I hope to see you people there... If anyone wants my number let me know and I'll PM it to you.
ccastro86
I will be there with 2 others.
diabloargentino
we have a huge thread already for this event going but essentially, 95% of the board will be there ;).

i'll be there +15. literally. my entire group is going lol.
Excite
Just PMed my number. It's me +3 of my friends. See you guys there!! :)
ccastro86
We should try to take over a spot at ascertain hour. Any suggestions? The bar to the left of the stage on the terrace has always worked out for me
Excite
Never been there and have no idea what the layout is like.
diabloargentino
quote:
Originally posted by ccastro86
We should try to take over a spot at ascertain hour. Any suggestions? The bar to the left of the stage on the terrace has always worked out for me

this. top left usually ftw.
hustler
Can confirm that Jeremy's playing the first set. Going to do a super deep and proggy set so be there early. He's on at 11.30pm. See you there!
ucforange
will be there.

civicstyle
Here on terrace sitting on platform on loft area.
Wearing a black shirt with white/grey UNDRGRND writing with various cities of the scene
Rissinite
Truncate is not ing around
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement