return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 
Post a sexy dance track thread.
View this Thread in Original format
corjay9
Hey bros, this thread is for posting dance tracks that bleed emotion and sex appeal, post something you'd put on with a girl while sitting under the stars on a blanket in the park while she lays her head on your chest, and describe it!

The vocals, the bassline.. chicks love this track, I listened the out of this and it never gets old.

Bonobo, nuff said.

Apparat's vocals with Modeselektor's low end is just brilliance. Sexy as ....

This one is FRESH off the press, fat bass, dirty 808 drums.. awesome.

Probably going to be the #1 RA track of 2014, it's been played out for 6-8 months now but Ame ing nailed it jesus h christ.

Go.
Dykes_on_Jay
Kilixpree
SYSTEM-J

If you aren't both naked by the end of this track you probably need to check your hormone levels.
lockedgroove

rdevito
corjay9
Jay I heard that track at a loft party once.. J and rdevito, good tt.

Keep em coming boys.
enydo
Her new mixtape had some good ones.

_Ocean_Drive_

Christianic
I really love the bassline. it is so groovy perfect to keep your body moving.

kosmotika
Well, you've got some house magic...

Then you've got "deep trance" which is great for getting that hypnotic feeling going...

corjay9
Keep em coming, love it.

So I had to upload this one, I couldn't find any medium to stream this.. Basic Soul Unit, who makes beautifully filthy techno 99% of the time made this gorgeous rnb house track with a great vocalist, I absolutely love this track. Drums are awesome and on point, the pads with her beautiful voice.. honestly this could be on the radio.

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement