return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Sean Tyas - 9am
View this Thread in Original format
Light The Fuse
Thoughts?
Scoops
Love it....

on a proper system, this could be lethal!!
Kilixpree
great post... dark lush progressive.. can't believe that this is a sean tyas work.
JonDC
Airwave played this at a gig I was at recently - great track!
TranceElevation
I'm curious to know what's so great about it.

This track is the definition of mediocrity.
Kilixpree
driving and dark. You aren't a fan of Chab? This isn't in his level, but the style is pretty much the same. The difference here is the fact that this is a 2015 release, made by a guy that used to produce only anthem trance.
Mr.Mystery
Well, that certainly was not what I expected at all. Has he been doing this kind of sound for long?
Trance-M
quote:
Originally posted by JonDC
Airwave played this at a gig I was at recently - great track!

Airwave just posted a picture with Sean on FB mentioning the track.

Surprising track I must say.
Swamper
I like it
TranceElevation
quote:
Originally posted by Kilixpree
driving and dark. You aren't a fan of Chab? This isn't in his level, but the style is pretty much the same. The difference here is the fact that this is a 2015 release, made by a guy that used to produce only anthem trance.

Nah. This is light years away from Chab. I see it is darker than his usual stuff but the track doesn't go anywhere. It is super forgettable. Seems like one of those typical generic prog/minimal tracks you hear in the club and never hear again.

Light The Fuse
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Well, that certainly was not what I expected at all. Has he been doing this kind of sound for long?

He has an album coming out towards the end of the year - this is one of the first cuts off that. Im pretty sure this is the first Tyas tune like it
crazydave023
At least he is showing some versatility as an artist. I like that it is dark and progressive but it doesn't really go anywhere. Needs a better middle.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement