return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Worst rave ever
View this Thread in Original format
RebeL9
I know this have been posted before. But I constantly return to it a torture unlike anything else. Everytime I need to punish myself. It therefor needs to be reposted. I also recently get to know that this is a so called Brony party. Adault guys who worship My Little Pony. Yes I repeat. Adult men that worship My Little Pony.

Redd
I haven't managed to watch the entire video until now because of the serious amount of cringe. I don't understand how that is possible.
Trance-M
I always watch the best part, from 41-52 seconds.

This week our production manager rejected some one he said.
A dude had MLP on his CV. After he said it meant My Little Pony the interview was over :) LOL
Godking5
Yooooo lmao. No chill.

These are the guys that inspired Aoki
Kilixpree
OMG this is the full version, never get noticed that there was one. , I love when the guy just fall off
LoveHate
Lmao , its not that serious though
RebeL9
quote:
Originally posted by LoveHate
Lmao , its not that serious though

it's not? Not even the crowdsurfing? :D
Icesotope
Did someone say EDM Party?

naeblis
This has to be like 1999 right? No way this can be recent. After that Barbara Walters special in 2001, no parents let there precious youth (at least kids that young) be degraded by the electronic dancing music.
LoveHate
quote:
Originally posted by naeblis
This has to be like 1999 right? No way this can be recent. After that Barbara Walters special in 2001, no parents let there precious youth (at least kids that young) be degraded by the electronic dancing music.

this was literally 2-3 years ago, haha.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement