return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

You Are Sleeping (2015 Remixes)
View this Thread in Original format
Woony
http://classic.beatport.com/release...remixes/1623834

Jesus christ. Even the remaster is awful and manages to totally kill the dirty, sleazy vibe of the original with some bland clean-up mastering.
Chimney
Yeap, saw these on Soundcloud. Cringe worthy. I'll do a frequency comparison between the old version and the remaster.

EDIT: The Shiba San remix is the worst. Put a generic big room tech 4x4 and edit the (legendary) vocals a bit so that 18-year old cvnts who've never known about this track become its biggest fans.

Yositoshi recordings can go themselves.
Mr.Mystery
Of course it doesn't feature the original mix.
Kilixpree
This is how you ruin a classic.

Srsly, what's the deal with this? I think that I already heard like 5 classics remixed by Guy J and all of them looks the same pos-2010 techy house.
"The second remix is exactly what you'd expect from Shiba San; a distinctly G-house groove built around gigantic bass and a distinct sexiness that will resonate with crowds regardless of their appreciation for house music."

:stongue::stongue::stongue:
planetaryplayer
seeing matador at movement ( he was at the techno stage for some reason ) was one of the worst dj sets I've ever seen in my life (up there with avicii and moby). his remix isn't horrible, but it feels like a different song altogether. i wouldn't play it, but if say digweed plays it this friday i won't stand and cringe. the shiba san version.... don't know but thats the sound that made me stop searching up deep house. i would classify it as an invasive specie that doesn't belong and destroys the ecosystem. i still play the luke chable vocal pass often during prog sessions, and yea i don't dig this remaster either

NO SCRATCH NO SNATCH
MSZ
Such remix, very wow.
enydo
Good lord, glad I dropped the scratch for a copy of the og.
planetaryplayer
it may have been gaiser at movement and not matador. they both suck anyway
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement