return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Friday Part 98 (I think...)
View this Thread in Original format
Zoso
Part 97 was the most recent I saw, so unless someone reboots the Matrix, we'll go with 98. What's up this weekend, fellow C0R wh00res? We've had unseasonably mild weather all winter here in the southeastern US, but now that it's March, we're due for a little cold snap with a chance of snow tomorrow night between 6pm and midnight. Everyone at my house is sick with Type B influenza, so I'm praying my flu vaccine from last fall works. Or, I can try to kill the virus tonight with Yuengling Black & Tans. :D:whip:
Silky Johnson
Dunno, trying to decide if I'll pick up shifts at my other job tonight or tomorrow. It's a 40 minute drive on the worst stretch of highway in inclement weather, and we're expecting scattered flurries into tomorrow - so waiting to see what happens in the next couple hours.

Otherwise, not a whole lot. Maybe skiing if conditions are decent at one of the hills here. :)
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Dunno, trying to decide if I'll pick up shifts at my other job tonight or tomorrow. It's a 40 minute drive on the worst stretch of highway in inclement weather, and we're expecting scattered flurries into tomorrow - so waiting to see what happens in the next couple hours.

Otherwise, not a whole lot. Maybe skiing if conditions are decent at one of the hills here. :)

Skiing?! That's child (fetus) abuse, Mrs. Preggers! :o:D You'd be better off drinking wine and having a pack of Camel non-filters.
Silky Johnson
It's actually safe to ski (provided one is not a beginner, which I am not)! One would have to sustain a blunt force trauma type injury to cause harm to the fetus - the type of injury I would not expect based on my skill and experience.

I just got back from Whistler this week. Did the Blackcomb Glacier Bowl - a double black diamond + black and blue run. Only a gondola ride, a couple chair lifts, a t bar, and a 30-40 metre hike on foot/boots carrying equipment to get there. Take that!! :o

edit: plus I'm only 5 months pregnant/haven't really "popped" yet. I wouldn't go out there if I was like 8 months pregnant/so huge it affects my centre of gravity + balance.

My sis skied right up past 7 months her first pregnancy!
Zoso
I was totally being facetious, of course. I'm barely coordinated enough to walk sober, so I know better than to ever attempt skiing. I'd be a "statistic" within seconds. :(
SYSTEM-J
Keeping it low-key after two weeks of debauchery. Hoping to book my holiday in the Polish mountains this weekend, which will cream off a fair bit of my disposable income.
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
I was totally being facetious, of course. I'm barely coordinated enough to walk sober, so I know better than to ever attempt skiing. I'd be a "statistic" within seconds. :(

Haha yes yes I know. I still have to speak to it though, cause the insane amount of ridiculous people believe should and shouldn't be done during/because of pregnancy is, well, ridiculous.

Obviously have to proceed with caution and moderation for just about everything, but realistically those dos and don'ts mainly exist for morons who will take a mile when you give them an inch. ;)

I read something a while back about how doctors give different/more lenient advice to pregnant women of higher socio-economic status, basically because they are less likely to be ing stupid and make poor choices, lol.

I still work out, enjoy alcohol in very limited amounts, watch what I eat, etc etc. I'm pregnant, not handicapped!

I miss drugs though, lol. Really looking forward to being able to smoke a gatdamn joint again! :D
Silky Johnson
quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
cream off

lololol
Zoso
quote:

Obviously have to proceed with caution and moderation for just about everything, but realistically those dos and don'ts mainly exist for morons who will take a mile when you give them an inch. ;)

I would like to point out, here, that I frequently give the wife an inch and leave her hoping for a mile. :o
Silky Johnson
:stongue::stongue:

Yeah we like to play that game at our house too, and look how that turned out! :o

Zoso
quote:
:stongue::stongue:

Yeah we like to play that game at our house too, and look how that turned out! :o

Lies...he probably just went right through the cervix, don't lie!
Silky Johnson
Picturing a really aggressive anime type tentacle penis ripping through a vagina right now. Prob cause of that other thread. :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement