return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Friday 127 - This Thread Will Never Die
View this Thread in Original format
Zoso
Yo yo, COR whores...cooler weather is finally on tap this weekend! My brother and his wife are at the hospital, squeezing one out, in theory, so I am about to be an uncle. What be on your agender?
Mr.Mystery
Just got off work. Gonna drive up to the cabin for 2,5 days of sauna, beer and wine.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
Just got off work. Gonna drive up to the cabin for 2,5 days of sauna, beer and wine.

I support this. I'd love to get away to our cabin tonight, but I don't see that happening, unfortunately. :(
Sushipunk
You can eat with your cooler weather :mad:

36C here today, or 97F for you American plebs. Way too soon for this kind of onslaught. Spring used to be nice :(

No rain for months, it's desolate :wtf:
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
You can eat with your cooler weather :mad:

36C here today, or 97F for you American plebs. Way too soon for this kind of onslaught. Spring used to be nice :(

We just did 7 or 8 straight days with highs in the 90s, which is unseasonably high for late September. I'm glad it's finished...for now, at least.
SYSTEM-J
A blowout in Birmingham tonight. Kolsch, Steve Lawler and Cristoph all on the bill in some manner of massive -off warehouse space. I badly need it after the last few weeks.
OrangestO
Haven't eaten meat this week - the longest I've gone without it.

Pretty much eat it once if not multiple times a day usually.

Thinking about maybe sticking to a vegetarian diet on weekdays. I feel lighter and healthier for it.

That said, I plan on hunting for a bloody steak or burger tonight
Silky Johnson
Just hangin with the fam doing the domestic thang. Gotta clean up the gardens for the winter and put our patio furniture away, etc. Babe is 7 weeks old tomorrow! Already outgrown most of her newborn clothes. *sheds a tear* They grow up so fast (for real).
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Just hangin with the fam doing the domestic thang. Gotta clean up the gardens for the winter and put our patio furniture away, etc. Babe is 7 weeks old tomorrow! Already outgrown most of her newborn clothes. *sheds a tear* They grow up so fast (for real).

She'll be driving next week. :(
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Sushipunk
36C here today, or 97F (...)

*gives Stu a hug*

We've just had our first rain of the season after 124 days. I know the feel. It's only a matter of time, Stubert. It is coming!

Zharen
We already had our long stretches with heat this year. Had a couple of low 90 days again this week, but the 80's have returned, as well as some fall allergies. Nose is plugged up, throat is dry, definitely not going back out to the club this weekend. Just rest.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Zharen
We already had our long stretches with heat this year. Had a couple of low 90 days again this week, but the 80's have returned, as well as some fall allergies. Nose is plugged up, throat is dry, definitely not going back out to the club this weekend. Just rest.

We've got our usual bumper crop of Goldenrod and Ragweed. Every time I jog the perimeter of the yard, it feels like someone shoved a hot poker up my nose. Too bad that stuff isn't fit for any practical uses, otherwise I'd harvest the shiat out of it and sell it! :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement