return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Vivid Boy: Ask Me Anything
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
Hey guys I'm back out of boredom today and by popular demand I'm here to promote my new album "songs i liked this summer" that comes out this October on my iPhone and maybe a cd. I am doing an ask me anything! So go ahead and post your questions.
Zoso
Does it burn when you pee?
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
Does it burn when you pee?

It did after a trip to Mexico last year for about 3 months after I banged some Mexican whore I found begging in the flavala's. turns out I had a jalapeņo seed stuck in my pee hole.
Zoso
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
It did after a trip to Mexico last year for about 3 months after I banged some Mexican whore I found begging in the flavala's. turns out I had a jalapeņo seed stuck in my pee hole.

That, sir, is an impressive pee hole.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
That, sir, is an impressive pee hole.

I stretch it open daily like a juicy slut.
Mr.Mystery
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuk could chuck wood?
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Zak McKracken
what happened to that 50k after all?

It was 30k. And I invested it after I saw my nephews grade 5 science project. He lit up a light bulb using a potatoe. I immediately invested everything I had into potatoes thinking I found the solution to our energy crisis. Lost everything.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuk could chuck wood?

If a would chuck could chuck wood and got nine bucks for every wood block he chucked good, he still would not make all on my block compared to bitches in high tops with tube tops offering two sucks for a puff of oowops from two dudes bumpin doowop.

I lost myself again
Zoso
If the woodchucks ever discover Bitcoin, we fooked.
Jon_Snow
Are you getting married? If so have you decided on your reception entrance song? Would you consider wearing a kilt? I know you're Italian but when are you ever going to have the opportunity to where a skirt with no underwear without being called a slut?

Do you keep Tupperware containers in your car when you visit your family for dinner?
Zoso
Is wotyzoid really a pinko Commie sympathizer?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement