return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes On (Sweeping Strings Mix)
View this Thread in Original format
mikefasssy
Well, all I can say is me. If this isn't the best song I have ever heard then I must be stupid. I can't even express what I feel about this song. In the words of us Hub chatters, "OMG I DIE"

Heheh yea this is my favourite track overall

Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes On (Sweeping Strings mix)

The tune is available on the the Hub, not sure about kazaa or anything. I highly recommend you get this tune.

It is a Gabriel and Desden production on their alias motorcycle. Quite a bit different from other things I have heard from them. Check it out!

Cheers, Caleb
ILL_FaTeD
yup gotta say that this song is kicking my ass right now, all i can find is the set rip...cant wait for the vinyl...
Djeebie
I also like the bootleg Dave Dresden played (Dave Dresden - Live @ DNA House, San Francisco 18-01-03):

Gabriel & Dresden pres. Motorcycle – As The Rush Comes (Sweeping Strings Dub Mix)/Alicia Keys – A Woman’s Worth (Remix Acapella)
Sand Leaper
There was a thread on this already,but I'll say it again: this tune is the most beautiful track I've heard in 03 so far,together with Solar Stone vs Scott Bond - 3rd Earth.Dave,if you're reading this:you better get this released ASAP!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement