return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Music Discussion

Emotion OMG
View this Thread in Original format
smallSHEEP
I have just been listening to 'Chicane - Offshore' really loud. I just had a surge of emotion flow all over me and I felt like I wanted to cry just because the track was so beautiful. Which tracks just make you want to cry (happiness or sadness)
Helta
I love the way the powerful emotions ramble which everyone does, is followed up by an Osama Bin Laden comedy sig,

Just made me smile :)

Chicane is fantastic for emotion. Saltwater is also a favorite obviously. And it helps knowing the girl in the video :)

Lost you Somewhere is also a sublime chicane track that gets me everytime.

From other artists, Andain - Summer Calling I find very very emotional...
Arsalan
sky falls down (armix)

so many more, i just cant name all of em, *AVATAR!*
ILL_FaTeD
never heard this one but now i need to get it, which version are you talking about??????
big dave
ive always said that Offshore is one of the best tunes around!

totally awsome track! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

since the first time i heard it ive been in love with it :D
barryfigiel
Uplifting, emotional tunes affect me most in the morning. Dunno why. I suppose a good example would be William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (F C remix).

P.S. Offshore is good even my mum likes it!!

lateRZ,

barryfigiel
djdl
i didnt actually cry, but i was ALMOST there. last month at glow in dc, ferry was there, and he dropped tenshi. and at that time, i started to listen to that song again. the set was great that night, it was ferry's b-day, everything was just feeling good, and then he dropped tenshi, and 1 single tear dropped form my eye. so i guess i actually did cry a little.
DVS
The most emotion tracks I've ever heard are definately by DuMonde..

Vincent Stormfield - Sweet Harmony (DuMonde Dub Mix)
M.U.T.E - Missed Beat (DuMonde Mix)

Also others I can't remember right now.

Check those tracks out if you already haven't heard them, I'm sure you will be impressed by the emotional level in these tunes :)
Phaze Shifter
The track that makes my eyes watery is aurora-ordinary world. Due largely to the fact that this one one of my favority songs when I was a youngin' brings back many good memories...Peace and respect.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement