THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY ONLY WITHIN CANADA/USA AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligible for this contest, an individual must be at least 16 years of age.
2. HOW TO ENTER. The contest begins at (CST) on 00:00 EST on Jan. 22, 2016 and closes at 12:00 EST on Jan. 28, 2016 (the "Entry Period"). To enter the contest, fill out the on-line entry form located above.
a. Fill in the entry form on that page (Full Name, E-Mail, City) and correctly answer the ( 1) skill testing question. The submission of the on-line entry form constitutes an "Entry".
b. Limit of one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be submitted no later than the contest close date. Entries will only be accepted on-line. Unintelligible, incomplete, late or garbled Entries will be disqualified. No Entries will be accepted by any other means, including but not limited to regular postal mail.
3. WINNER SELECTION:
b. THE SELECTED ENTRANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL. If selected entrant does not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules or the selected entrant does not comply with the Contest Rules, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected.
4. PRIZES. There will be One (1) prize consisting of (2) tickets to see Armin van Buuren | Andrew Rayel | Ben Gold | Orjan Nilsen | Solid Stone, Standerwick @ Enercare Centre in TORONTO on Sat. Jan 30 2016. Prizes will be supplied and administered by INK/Live Nation.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
b. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
c. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. By entering, participants agree that Sponsors shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participating in this contest or acceptance, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize and agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers from all claims or damages arising out of participant's participation in the contest and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
6. INDEMNIFICATION BY PARTICIPANTS. By entering the contest, Entrant: (a) releases and holds harmless Sponsors and Administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this contest, or participating in any prize-related activity; and (b) agrees to fully indemnify Sponsors and Administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims by third parties without limitation.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be posted at the contest site throughout the contest. Contestants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Tranceaddict reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest, the contest website, or any Tranceaddict server; (b) violating the Official Rules or guidelines of the contest; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of any Tranceaddict property or service, or (d) acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TRANCEADDICT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE USER'S ACCOUNT, IF ANY, AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsors and Administrators assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete Entries or for any computer, online, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur (including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an Entry). Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries in the Contest. Sponsors and Administrators assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors and Administrators which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, tranceaddict.com and the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
9. PRIVACY: Your information will only be used to contact you if you are a winner - after the contest is over all entries will be discarded. Those opting in to the mailing list will have their e-mail address recorded for future mailouts which will all include an opt-out link at the bottom of every mailout.
10. WINNERS LIST. The full or partial name of the Winners will be posted in the forum by Jan 30, 2016