THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PLAY WITHIN SELECT COUNTRIES (as listed in Contest Entry Form) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. ELIGIBILITY. To be eligble for this contest, an individual must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the participating countries, hold a valid travel document from that country to travel to Belgium on July 28, 2017 in order to play on July 29, 2017.
a. PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.).
2. HOW TO ENTER. The contest closes at 23:59 (EST) on June 12, 2017 (the "Entry Period"). To enter the contest, fill out the on-line entry form located at TranceAddict.com/djcontest/
a. Fill in the entry form on that page (Full Name, E-Mail, City, Country, Birthday, Tracklisting, DJ Mix). The submission of the on-line entry form constitutes an "Entry".
b. Limit of one (1) Entry per person. All Entries must be submitted no later than the contest close date. Entries will only be accepted on-line via TranceAddict.com. Unintelligible, incomplete, late or garbled Entries will be disqualified. No Entries will be accepted by any other means, including but not limited to regular postal mail.
c. Mixes are to be in MP3 format ONLY and must be at least 60 minutes in length and no longer than 70 minutes. 192kbps MINIMUM - 320kbps bit rate PREFERRED.
d. Since you will be playing on a Trance stage we are looking for mixes that showcase your Trance programming ability but that doesn't mean tracks from other genres cannot be showcased as well. You're the DJ - be creative!
3. WINNER SELECTION:
a. The winner will have submitted their own dj set comprised of an original tracklist with quality mixing. This mix will have a unique sound that clearly stands out from the rest of the entries. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners are required to comply with all the contest rules specified on this page. The prizes are not transferable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded. If you don't accept the prize, another finalist will win, and you also acknowledge that your fear of missing out will be exponentially increased.
b. THE SELECTED FINALISTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL. If selected entrants do not respond in accordance with the Contest Rules or the selected entrants do not comply with the Contest Rules, they will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected.
b. FINALISTS. Finalists will have their mixes posted on TranceAddict and the TranceAddict Facebook Page whereby Fans may 'Like' their mix or comment on them and the feedback received will be a FACTOR in determining the winner.
4. PRIZE. Transportation to Belgium (flight/train/etc. as necessary) + 2 nights hotel accommodation near Boom, Belgium for the winner so they can perform the opening DJ set on the TranceAddict stage at Tomorrowland on Saturday July 29th, 2017. Prizes will be supplied and administered in co-ordination with TranceAddict and ID&T.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. All entries become property of TranceAddict upon receipt and will not be returned and no correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. No responsibility will be taken for any failure of the website during the promotion or for any problems or technical malfunction of a telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail, on-line, or Internet entry to be received by TranceAddict.com on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer or property related to or resulting from playing, attending a chat or downloading/viewing any material in the promotion.
b. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
c. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, mechanically reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. By entering, participants agree that Sponsors shall not be responsible or liable for any losses or injuries of any kind resulting from participating in this contest or acceptance, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize and agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsors and their respective officers, directors, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers from all claims or damages arising out of participant's participation in the contest and/or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize.
d. By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which TranceAddict may deem appropriate.
e. TranceAddict reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
6. INDEMNIFICATION BY PARTICIPANTS. By entering the contest, Entrant: (a) releases and holds harmless Sponsors and Administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this contest, or participating in any prize-related activity; and (b) agrees to fully indemnify Sponsors and Administrators and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims by third parties without limitation.
7. CONDUCT: By entering this contest, contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be posted at the contest site throughout the contest. Contestants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. TranceAddict reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest, the contest website, or any TranceAddict server; (b) violating the Official Rules or guidelines of the contest; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of any TranceAddict property or service, or (d) acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, TranceAddict RESERVES THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE USER'S ACCOUNT, IF ANY, AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsors and Administrators assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected or incomplete Entries or for any computer, online, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur (including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an Entry). Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries in the Contest. Sponsors and Administrators assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sponsors and Administrators are not responsible for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors and Administrators which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, TranceAddict.com and the Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
9. PRIVACY: Your information will only be used to contact you if you are a finalist and to update you on any proceedings as necessary.
10.ELIGIBILITY LIMITATION: Sorry, residents of Quebec are not eligible to enter the competition.
11. WINNER LIST. The full name of the Winner will be announced by June 30th, 2017.