|
| quote: | Originally posted by camshaft
Rad. Awesome they're back on the west coast! I'd go see them again...we still talk about their show in Portland last year. Incredible.
Interesting combination there with Nia Archives and Fcukers. Side note between groups like Fcukers and Confidence Man, I don't hate that the 90s sound is making a comeback. Who knew. (Also hoping Close Proximity makes it stateside sometime.)
Diggers in Portland next week, then Dallas next month for a 6-hour open to close set with S&D at Silo. Northern Exposure 30th anniversary promo! Expect to hear some William Orbit (RIP), Morgan King, Drum Club, maybe even Apollo 440, etc, based on recent sets. If they play Keiichi Suzuki or FSOL I'm going to lose my mind. |
Man. No SoCal dates for either S nor D. I know Diggers was just here a few months ago but had to skip. Just too late of night to stay out. BUT if they both performed together, I'd happily accept the next day hangover.
|