 |
|
|
|
 |
rayray
Altered States
Registered: Apr 2001
Location: Vancouver
|
|
|
Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames
I AM GOING TO THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAME 5 SECTION 112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
Apr-14-2004 23:20
|
|
|
 |
 |
|
 |
 |
kokanee
tranceaddict

Registered: Nov 2003
Location: vancouver, bc
|
|
|
When it comes to goaltending for us, I dunno, I'm not all that worried. I mean, Hedburg does have it in him to play on his head (kinda like when he was in net for the Pens in 2001 (I think))). But I'm pretty confident in Auld too, he's already got a shut-out against the flames this year, and is still young.
We just got Allen back too (booooo, I hate Bergevin), and he'll add a toughness to the back D.
Now if only we could get more shots on Kipper (hehe, both pucks, and cheap ).
Heard today that Cloutier's gonna be out two weeks with his ankle injury - okay, so since it's the playoffs, that should mean he'll be back next week recovering from some kind of upper-body injury (ahhh, the mind-games ).
Anyway, as a die-hard Canucks fan, I'll be the first to admit, it's great to see the fan reaction at the past two games in Calgary 
kokanee
|
|
Apr-15-2004 00:12
|
|
|
 |
 |
DjCommisad
slyxster

Registered: Nov 2002
Location: Vancouver
|
|
|
Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB
| quote: | Originally posted by Godsound
Let the chant continue
"hedberg sucks.... hedberg sucks....hedberg sucks..."
no but honestly,
I'm afraid of him, he's gonna be SOLID next game.
The Flames know not to underestimate him, he had 1 bad game.
They should know that he is just as good as Cloutier.
This series is going to 6! What a SERIES! |
Yeah, well stop trying to score goals from inside our net you bums! We get two goalie interference calls, 1 was a good call, the other was bs (morrison was stopped, was less than half a foot from the goalie and got pushed into kiprusoff by a flame and morrison got called). this series would be SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT REFEREES!!
| quote: | Originally posted by j_spot
reggie who?
ahh yes, reggie let-em-in |
Yes, the backup goalie for Andy Moog on Boston back in the day. They won a trophie one year as the league's best goalie tandem. Around the same time Hayward and Roy won it in Montreal.
___________________
greg corbett | schedule | party107.com tracklists
slyxster | johnson & corbett | deepwav3 |
Progressive Transmission on Party107.com every Wed @ 5pm PST (8pm EST / 1am GMT)
Pacific Coast Frequencies on Danceradioglobal.com - trance every 1st Tues @ 4pm PST (7pm EST / 12midnight GMT)
Upcoming Gigs: none scheduled
Past gigs:
Phoenix Echo Aug 8th, 2009,
Believe @ Redroom, Feb and May 2009
Gareth Emery Boat Party - Aug 8th, 2008
Phoenix Outdoor Party - Aug 16th, 2008
|
|
Apr-15-2004 01:23
|
|
|
 |
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:59.
Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
|
HTML code is ON
vB code is ON
[IMG] code is ON
|
|
|
|
|
|
Contact Us - return to tranceaddict
Powered by: Trance Music & vBulletin Forums
Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Privacy Statement / DMCA
|