i have 2 UCs for sale. if i know you, i will send it to you and you can send me the cash. Or if you are in the NY or Montreal region. Best interface in that price range. I have an apogee symphony system so ya, i just upgraded.
___________________
I like that freedom with no boundaries, no restrictions, no rules setup by somebody else – it's only me and my music.
SoundCloud
Traxsource
depends on the person. They are in mint condition. I could see them for 900$ if i had the patience. I don't. And i would have to meet people and i fucking hate that. So i will pm you.
Echo Audiofire 2 has nice converters, is cheap and includes MIDI i/o.
Which means you can buy an used synthesizer to plug in and get some original sounds together with usually a better keyboard than most USB controllers (price may even be cheaper).