Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 164 02-09-2004
Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
MeTrYxX
Senior tranceaddict

Square One!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:27  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for MeTrYxX Click here to Send MeTrYxX a Private Message Add MeTrYxX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
AirPole
Trance, where are you??

Hmm, no....

Dont like it... Maybe have to hear it more often....

Orbital - The Girl With The Sun In Her Head
Jam & Spoon - Stella
Chicane - The Drive Home

- Next Party Stops -

Trance Energy 15th Edition, Jaarbeurs Utrecht, February 23rd.

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for AirPole Click here to Send AirPole a Private Message Add AirPole to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
trance-ecj
Supreme tranceaddict

my first ever ASOT....usually im in class or my bandwith is absolutely terrible....but cus square one is playing, i'll suffer through constant buffering....which it is doing right now

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for trance-ecj Click here to Send trance-ecj a Private Message Add trance-ecj to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
yaman
áòì îéãåú èåáåú

Pulser track sounds very nice

8/10

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:28  Israel
Click Here to See the Profile for yaman Click here to Send yaman a Private Message Add yaman to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TOR
Traveller

i don't like it at all.. too simple

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:28  Europe
Click Here to See the Profile for TOR Click here to Send TOR a Private Message Add TOR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nrgtrance39
bwwwappp

haha nothing else matters, when it comes to trance. and i actually did get hurt at work yesterday, but i healed up in minutes, so i thought i would just let them believe what they want.

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nrgtrance39 Click here to Send nrgtrance39 a Private Message Add nrgtrance39 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
MeTrYxX
Senior tranceaddict

i agree simple, but effective and sounds are unique

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:29  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for MeTrYxX Click here to Send MeTrYxX a Private Message Add MeTrYxX to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
nrgtrance39
bwwwappp

ouch i didnt like that last part

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:29  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for nrgtrance39 Click here to Send nrgtrance39 a Private Message Add nrgtrance39 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ChriZhawk
tranceaddict in training

God Daaaaaaaamn..

Greatest ASOT so far in a long long time, after my opinion.. really rockin it out here in Denmark.. Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa..

Love it..

Trance is our life..

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:29  Denmark
Click Here to See the Profile for ChriZhawk Click here to Send ChriZhawk a Private Message Add ChriZhawk to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tnt_
Supreme tranceaddict

I LOVED IT

http://www.cluboholic.com

Local Party Info & LiveSet Downloads

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for tnt_ Click here to Send tnt_ a Private Message Visit tnt_'s homepage! Add tnt_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

quote:
Originally posted by TOR
i don't like it at all.. too simple

It's a bit minimal eh.. still good IMO.

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:31  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
luna
tranceaddict in training

not too bad i like the little back ground synth in it, gives a nice touch to it,

Old Post Sep-02-2004 18:31  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for luna Click here to Send luna a Private Message Add luna to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Tracks Section > Tracklist Requests / Postings > Armin van Buuren - A State Of Trance Episode 164 02-09-2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (22): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackAnother One ID from Digweeds playlist [2005] [6]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDJ Offer Nissim vs. Intermission - "Piece Of My Heart" (2004 Club Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread