Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Trance] Terraphonic - Ad Hoc Havoc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay M
Connecting dots...

[Trance] Terraphonic - Ad Hoc Havoc

Hello!

It's me again, sharing another track which got stuck in the pipeline. This one I finished about a year and a half ago, then I decided to remaster it and do some tweaks... Never got to the tweaks though, but I still enjoy listening to it everytime. Particularly after the second break; the track get's along nicely there, if i may share my maybe not so humble opinion.

Anyways, see for yourself

Terraphonic - Ad Hoc Havoc by Yarune

Also available as full download.

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Old Post Feb-25-2010 18:41  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ARAICH
tranceaddict in training

Hi!!

Nice track!!

Maybe adding a low pad in the break? It sounds a bit to quiet to me but the concept is good

Greetz,
Randy Anthony

Old Post Feb-26-2010 10:12  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for ARAICH Click here to Send ARAICH a Private Message Visit ARAICH's homepage! Add ARAICH to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

thanks!

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Old Post Mar-01-2010 09:04  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Trance] Terraphonic - Ad Hoc Havoc
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread