Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Dreamy Trance] Yarune - Sands Of Time
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Jay M
Connecting dots...

[Dreamy Trance] Yarune - Sands Of Time

Yo.

Next to share is a dreamy trancer I made a year and a half ago. Never saw the light until now. Please share and let me know what you think of it

Yarune - Sands Of Time

Thanks!

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Last edited by Jay M on Mar-15-2010 at 13:24

Old Post Mar-15-2010 13:19  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ENZ83
tranceaddict

Re: [Dreamy Trance] Yarune - Sands Of Time

Nice lead sounds and sound fxs good tune

Old Post Mar-15-2010 17:14  England
Click Here to See the Profile for ENZ83 Click here to Send ENZ83 a Private Message Add ENZ83 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

This is some serious afford going on in this track - well done my friend. Like it very much, a lot of potentials and not far from perfection. Great one man, enjoined.

+1 from me.

Cheeres

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-15-2010 18:51  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravist
Scratch Addict

I really like this track as well, reminds me of old school trance.
How did you create the synth from 3:43 to 4:30? I really like it and thinks it works very well with all the other elements!

Like trancelover007 said, not far from perfect!

Old Post Mar-16-2010 13:56  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravist Click here to Send Ravist a Private Message Add Ravist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ravist
Scratch Addict

ive listened to your track about 10 times today, i really do like this track.

One thing I do want to say is I think the bassline needs some tweaking to really liven up the sound. Put a NA Massive on that synth and I bet one could make some interesting sounds with massive.

But really its up to you, its your track.

Old Post Mar-17-2010 05:15  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for Ravist Click here to Send Ravist a Private Message Add Ravist to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceLover007
DariusX

quote:
Originally posted by Ravist
ive listened to your track about 10 times today, i really do like this track.

One thing I do want to say is I think the bassline needs some tweaking to really liven up the sound. Put a NA Massive on that synth and I bet one could make some interesting sounds with massive.

But really its up to you, its your track.

This is spot on suggestion (good job Ravist). I is/sound like (the second bass., this harsh one) on different layer and standout a little to much, so maybe if you add more revb to it would blend nicely with the rest - only my suggestion man. Well done so far - I like it.

Cheers

SoundCloud

MySpace

Facebook

DariusX Page

Old Post Mar-17-2010 17:56  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceLover007 Click here to Send TranceLover007 a Private Message Visit TranceLover007's homepage! Add TranceLover007 to your buddy list TranceLover007 is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
w_ashley
sound of music

Re: [Dreamy Trance] Yarune - Sands Of Time

nice spidy tune...

track is good. Congrats. It is weird but some awsome sound characteristics in this.. there is huge potential in this track to be a sweeping anthem and memorably loving song.

This is the first TA song in a long time I saved and put aside to listen to later.

Old Post Mar-18-2010 00:15 
Click Here to See the Profile for w_ashley Add w_ashley to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

Cool, meditative quality to it. Love what you do with echo and that lead. Really cool modulations going on with filters and the melodic groove is really brilliant.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Mar-18-2010 00:30  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
EddieZilker
This is the dance.

This is a particularly brilliant track. Love the evolution and the lead is beautiful.

Now with extra singles!
my old stuff, not quite up to snuff - but I still dig it - UPDATED 9/23/2012

Old Post Mar-18-2010 00:58  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for EddieZilker Click here to Send EddieZilker a Private Message Visit EddieZilker's homepage! Add EddieZilker to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jay M
Connecting dots...

Hey all,

Thanks a lot for the comments and the suggestions.

@ Ravist: I like the old school sounds too, it's a pretty simple saw lead, along the break I slowly get rid off the cutoff and put more distortion to it so it becomes more pulsy.

Won't be altering this one tho, but there will be more tracks alike in near future. Will definitely bring and improve elements of this one.

cheers!

Also visit my soundcloud and Twitter

Old Post Mar-18-2010 10:05  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Jay M Click here to Send Jay M a Private Message Visit Jay M's homepage! Add Jay M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > Music Producers Promotion > [Dreamy Trance] Yarune - Sands Of Time
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread