TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- USA - Florida
-- WMC Events Masterlist Thread 2015
Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-18-2015 16:36:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this: HARD MIAMI: Night 1 @ Grand Central including MJC, Cajmere, Destructo, Amine Edge & Dance, SecondCity b2b Route 94 among others. Not a bad lineup for a Hard party.

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/...?utm_medium=bks


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-18-2015 17:18:

quote:
Originally posted by cl384923
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this: HARD MIAMI: Night 1 @ Grand Central including MJC, Cajmere, Destructo, Amine Edge & Dance, SecondCity b2b Route 94 among others. Not a bad lineup for a Hard party.

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/...?utm_medium=bks


lineup is ace. Route94 so good. Caught them at the Relief party at bpm


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-18-2015 18:07:

FYI Guys...wish I could of told you something a week ago.

ENTER.
6 mins

We are sorry to confirm that ENTER.Miami will not take place in 2015. The next ENTER. event is ENTER.London on Saturday April 11, more international dates to follow soon.


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 18:09:

Before i pull the trigger on Plex @ Trade, Donnie, are there any other big ones yet to be announced for Friday night??


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-18-2015 18:55:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Before i pull the trigger on Plex @ Trade, Donnie, are there any other big ones yet to be announced for Friday night??


I think that's the play. I don't think you can go wrong at Trade during that week.


Posted by Faceplant on Feb-18-2015 18:56:

I'm kinda hoping get lost gets canceled too. When I go there after a long fri night and keep going and going it fucks my whole rest of the weekend. Would rather chill in wynwood sat and check out anjunadeep, some other day parties, wood which is a blast. and check out a few friends galleries.


Posted by Cool1g on Feb-18-2015 19:12:

I know a bunch of people skipping out on this year as well - both industry and just fans. I've been 13 of the last 14 years and good chance unless i'm involved with sponsoring 1-2 parties via my website, i'll skip it as well.

As to what Donnie was saying, a very well known dj who threw one of the major pool parties last year complained to me about not making any $ and wondering why he was even coming.


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 19:38:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
I'm kinda hoping get lost gets canceled too. When I go there after a long fri night and keep going and going it fucks my whole rest of the weekend. Would rather chill in wynwood sat and check out anjunadeep, some other day parties, wood which is a blast. and check out a few friends galleries.


Yup. Ive never attended for this very reason. So much more to do than just one never ending party during the last weekend of WMC


Posted by Faceplant on Feb-18-2015 19:43:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Yup. Ive never attended for this very reason. So much more to do than just one never ending party during the last weekend of WMC
if u never been I gotta say man your missing out, honestly get lost is the only wmc party I would say that about. I just don't like it because that place is evil, brings everything bad out of u, makes u just say yes to everything and every one and next thing u know after getting there at 6am it's 6pm and you are 100 bucks down thanks to 10 dollar beers, and feel like an utter waste of space.

But ya my lady loves the whole way these crosstown rebel guys throw a party, they make some straight up magical memorable moments.


Posted by PatMcGroin on Feb-18-2015 19:59:

quote:
Originally posted by Faceplant
if u never been I gotta say man your missing out, honestly get lost is the only wmc party I would say that about. I just don't like it because that place is evil, brings everything bad out of u, makes u just say yes to everything and every one and next thing u know after getting there at 6am it's 6pm and you are 100 bucks down thanks to 10 dollar beers, and feel like an utter waste of space.

But ya my lady loves the whole way these crosstown rebel guys throw a party, they make some straight up magical memorable moments.


100 bucks in 10 hours? uhhhhhhhh.... wanna trade spending habits?

edit: i spend like 100 euros in 6 hours over here and thats at 4 euro beers and 10-15 euro entry.


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-18-2015 20:10:

quote:
Originally posted by PatMcGroin
100 bucks in 10 hours? uhhhhhhhh.... wanna trade spending habits?

edit: i spend like 100 euros in 6 hours over here and thats at 4 euro beers and 10-15 euro entry.


I spend $100 us in an a couple hours lol


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 20:12:

I spent 380 in 8.5 hours at Drumcode. Plus ticket. I win


Posted by Faceplant on Feb-18-2015 20:12:

Iv wrung up 200 dollar tabs in Miami at night real quick.... I usually try to "sober up" and get right during the day time, thus 100 on beer isn't what I'm trying to do.


Posted by floridacurteese on Feb-18-2015 20:16:

quote:
Originally posted by chillenandy321
Last year from Drumcode it wasn't that bad actually. Seen worse other times..


I haven't seen Space sardine-like packed since the days of Steve Angello being a regular..like the pre-SHM Steve Angello days.


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 20:17:

Speaking of tabs and such, anyone have a problem buying on RA?? Trying to buy an RA tix for Ellum since its 15 bucks cheaper but wont accept my debit OR cc. And yes thet are both very much in positive balances.


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 20:18:

quote:
Originally posted by floridacurteese
I haven't seen Space sardine-like packed since the days of Steve Angello being a regular..like the pre-SHM Steve Angello days.


Minus 2012 was. Even at 7 am. UncomUncomfortably so


Posted by Faceplant on Feb-18-2015 20:18:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Speaking of tabs and such, anyone have a problem buying on RA?? Trying to buy an RA tix for Ellum since its 15 bucks cheaper but wont accept my debit OR cc. And yes thet are both very much in positive balances.
call your bank to approve. Something about international transaction since ra is headquartered in London


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 20:22:

Thats what i figure, just strange cuz ive never had this problem before.


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-18-2015 20:35:

quote:
Originally posted by ucforange
Speaking of tabs and such, anyone have a problem buying on RA?? Trying to buy an RA tix for Ellum since its 15 bucks cheaper but wont accept my debit OR cc. And yes thet are both very much in positive balances.


If you're using Visa you will need to set up the additional steps and password to process international transactions on RA but call your bank first. Once they unlock it and you go to pay it will kick you to the Visa site to set up additional passwords. Same goes for Mastercard


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 21:25:

quote:
Originally posted by Donnie Gryphon
If you're using Visa you will need to set up the additional steps and password to process international transactions on RA but call your bank first. Once they unlock it and you go to pay it will kick you to the Visa site to set up additional passwords. Same goes for Mastercard


Thanks guys. Actually did switch to a small local C.U. a few months back and they are quite strict. Anyways all sorted out and got the tix. My itinerary is complete! 3.5 days 5 parties. No big blowout raves a la Enter but so what. Music wise and with the varietyof venues i dont think i couldve done better!

Fri: Viva with Lawler at Steam
Fri nite: Ellum with Plex at big Trade room
Sat: Anjunadeep @ Cafeina Wynwood
Sat nite: Bedrock w Digweed @ Treehouse
Sun nite to Mon afternoon: Drrrrrummmcode at motherfucking SPACE!!!

Im ready and its still 5 weeks away! Fuck! Lol


Posted by lucasdy on Feb-18-2015 21:39:

Still holding on hope that Deep Dish will have a show. And also hoping Joseph Capriati will be doing another show besides the one at the start of the week.


Posted by ucforange on Feb-18-2015 21:41:

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
Still holding on hope that Deep Dish will have a show. And also hoping Joseph Capriati will be doing another show besides the one at the start of the week.


Cap will prolly be at Drumcode. As likely as Ultra attendees overdosing from bunk "molly"


Posted by Donnie Gryphon on Feb-18-2015 22:02:

quote:
Originally posted by lucasdy
Still holding on hope that Deep Dish will have a show. And also hoping Joseph Capriati will be doing another show besides the one at the start of the week.


I would think Cap will close it out with Beyer at Drumcode.


Posted by cl384923 on Feb-18-2015 22:06:

Thursday 3/26: Relief Vs Cajual, skipped the end of Cappy's set at BPM to catch Green Velvet this way pretty rockin party

http://wantickets.com/Events/176659/RELIEF-vs-CAJUAL/

Also completes Treehouse lineup for the week


Posted by Huff22 on Feb-18-2015 22:27:

Suara Pool Party @ Dream Hotel on a Chuuuuuuuuusday

http://wantickets.com/Events/176301...presents-SUARA/


Pages (30): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »

Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright © 2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.