TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Music Producers Promotion
-- Tutorial: How to share a sound cloud track "properly" on TranceAddict

Posted by AlexChilcott on May-14-2011 11:28:

Tutorial: How to share a sound cloud track "properly" on TranceAddict

Hey guys, just thought I'd show a quick how-to for how to post a SoundCloud track in-line. For me, it's preferable to having to jump to another site, because it's less effort (getting people to listen to your stuff can be hard, so the easier it is for them the better!) and they can also listen while they review somewhat easier.

Here's how:

1) Log in to your SoundCloud account, and go to You -> Tracks

2) Click the "Share" link in the top-left corner of the track you want to share

3) Click the "Customise Player" button in the pop up that appears.

4) Customise (if you wish) and then select the html code in the big box, and copy it to your clipboard.

5) Finally, paste the html code that you copied in step 4 to the box where you type your message in the TranceAddict forum.

This'll work for any forum with HTML messages enabled.

Hope this helps someone!

Alex

Posted by AlexChilcott on May-17-2011 21:57:

Ooooh this got stickeyed? How exciting

Posted by Omega_Blue on Jul-19-2011 09:34:

i dunno who stickied this, but no offense this is not sticky-worthy imo. most people who post in the prod.pro. forum are nerdy enough to know how to both utilize html code and share their soundcloud material in a web forum. i mean, there's a frickin' "SHARE" button in plain sight, man. will add to the info sticky though. thanks for your information and input.

Posted by Eddie Electric on Apr-12-2012 08:52:

cant seem to post a soundcloud link in my post,, and i aint no newby on this, but i copy n paste the code from my player but it doesnt seem to work, so please wich code do i have to copy n paste
please if possible show the whole code
greets n respect

Posted by Targus28 on Apr-12-2012 20:17:

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Electric
cant seem to post a soundcloud link in my post,, and i aint no newby on this, but i copy n paste the code from my player but it doesnt seem to work, so please wich code do i have to copy n paste
please if possible show the whole code
greets n respect

Posted by Eddie Electric on Apr-13-2012 19:45:

oh i knew it all along, it just doesnt show up in the previeuw, because i check in previeuw , and then the payer dont shows, ok so fals alarm, knew it all along,

Posted by Targus28 on Apr-14-2012 00:22:

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Electric
oh i knew it all along, it just doesnt show up in the previeuw, because i check in previeuw , and then the payer dont shows, ok so fals alarm, knew it all along,