TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »

Posted by tiesto14 on May-05-2021 23:24:

Where are the “ORIGINAL” Tranceaddict members from the beginning? Chime in!

What’s up all the original TranceAddict members! Long time no speak! Anyone still around from 20 years ago? Swamper, WickedNeo, Konijn etc? So many names I forgot! Figured I’d login for giggles.

Remember what a small community we were back in 2001? Everyone knew each other and I have great memories! Especially my debates haha.

Chime in if you are original TranceAddcit members! We had fun back in the day!

Posted by Swamper on May-08-2021 15:53:

Hello! !

Wow there's a name I haven't seen in forever!

How goes it? Still a Tiesto fan?

Posted by tiesto14 on May-10-2021 22:30:

Sawmper!!! The original TA! What’s up buddy?

Ah I stopped being a Tiiesto fan back in 2005. Still like the 99-2002 stuff though.

Remember how many times I got banned for bugging out back in the day? WickedNeo would ban me in a heartbeat hahaha.

I’m doing great though, hope you are also. I’m an old man now (46) with adult issues hahahahaha. TranceAddict was such an important part of my life and I thank you for creating it!

Posted by planetaryplayer on May-11-2021 03:20:

quote:
Originally posted by tiesto14
Sawmper!!! The original TA! What’s up buddy?

Ah I stopped being a Tiiesto fan back in 2005. Still like the 99-2002 stuff though.

Remember how many times I got banned for bugging out back in the day? WickedNeo would ban me in a heartbeat hahaha.

I’m doing great though, hope you are also. I’m an old man now (46) with adult issues hahahahaha. TranceAddict was such an important part of my life and I thank you for creating it!

My balls are piss-tanks

Posted by Blake on May-18-2021 07:07:

Crazy, it's been forever. I joined in the wave just after the OGs.

Honestly, PVDs live Sunday Sessions on youtu.be are all throwback sets, really good.

Glad to see things are still going here. Crazy memories

Posted by Trancealot on May-18-2021 23:01:

Long Live Napster

Posted by tiesto14 on May-19-2021 00:01:

quote:
Originally posted by Trancealot
Long Live Napster

Remember when we all used “AudioGalaxy”? That was the best place for Live Sets. Then FTP dumps. 😂

Posted by Zoso on May-19-2021 10:45:

quote:
Remember when we all used “AudioGalaxy”? That was the best place for Live Sets. Then FTP dumps. 😂

Shit, son, just wait till Punisher's Big Surprise (TM) drops.

It was Punisher, right?

Posted by r5a on May-21-2021 15:56:

quote:

haha oh shit, i remember audio galaxy, thought it was a pretty cool thing at the time

Posted by aloep on May-22-2021 00:35:

Virtual-Box-NT-3-51-2-22-05-2021-01-30-05

Posted by mizzuno on May-25-2021 13:22:

Drunk

I’m one the older school TA’s that was around before the great TA hard drive crash of 2000. I was a regular in TA chat and created some classic threads. I look back on those days fondly, new tracks daily, festivals around every corner, and a thriving community with every opinion under the sun…good times.

MIZzzZ

Posted by Acton on May-28-2021 17:13:

Worm Popper

Posted by Eclypz on May-28-2021 20:46:

Hello again!

Damn, 20 yrs this November...still a big electronica fan, in DC now and can't wait to attend a show after the COVID19 pandemic shut everything down! Glad to see this post, as I just logged in today after years of idling

Posted by ralpheeee on Jun-04-2021 08:28:

Can't beleive this place is still going.. kinda cool. Can't beleive i still remember my username and password.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Jun-04-2021 13:08:

I can’t believe you didn’t remember WhereAreMyPants’ birthday. HBD WhereAreMyPants

Posted by Mr.Mystery on Jun-04-2021 14:02:

hi

Posted by camshaft on Jun-07-2021 01:38:

I can't believe it's still here! Serious nostalgia. I miss those days of planning meetups with TAs...long time ago. Came across the Sasha cigarette desktop wallpaper pic on Youtube a couple days ago and instantly thought of this place. Hadn't been on in years.

Glad to see so many familiar names. I think I still have a hard drive full of TA mixes floating around.

SYSTEM-J, RebeL9, Clovis, RJT still here? Pretty sure I saw Clovis listed on Resident Advisor...

Posted by Zoso on Jun-07-2021 10:56:

SYSTEMJ and and Rebel9 post some, but I haven't seen any of those others in a decade, easily. I think there was some big falling out between Rob (RJT) and some of the others, but memory is so easily fallible and fooled.

Edit: if you want to see whose left, pretty much, visit any of the weekly Friday threads. Sad, but that's about all we have left, lol.

Posted by Swamper on Jun-07-2021 15:08:

Not many of us left but be proud as we are a part of history.... cruising the interwebs in 'dark mode' long before it became cool!

Posted by camshaft on Jun-07-2021 15:21:

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
SYSTEMJ and and Rebel9 post some, but I haven't seen any of those others in a decade, easily. I think there was some big falling out between Rob (RJT) and some of the others, but memory is so easily fallible and fooled.

Damn yeah you're right. I remember some of that.

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Not many of us left but be proud as we are a part of history.... cruising the interwebs in 'dark mode' long before it became cool!

Hell yes. This place got me through high school, college, and Iraq. May it live forever.

Posted by Zoso on Jun-07-2021 16:19:

It got me through countless days at an extremely boring desk job in my early banking career, before I was able to do full time IT for the bank.

Posted by Boomer187 on Jun-08-2021 02:06:

Well whatever you do don't read this thread

Posted by Zoso on Jun-08-2021 12:23:

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
Well whatever you do don't read this thread

JFC, that's a lotta pages, lulz. Definitely an old skool thread, as it goes beyond 2 pages.

Posted by Boomer187 on Jun-08-2021 15:24:

quote:
Originally posted by Zoso
JFC, that's a lotta pages, lulz. Definitely an old skool thread, as it goes beyond 2 pages.

13k+ replies over like a year or so, and I found this link to who posted how much in there

It was deemed too spammy for TA standards though twas a good time.

Posted by planetaryplayer on Jun-08-2021 17:26:

sometimes its better to shit after you brush your teeth

Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »