TranceAddict Forums

TranceAddict Forums (www.tranceaddict.com/forums)
- Chill Out Room
-- Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2

Posted by Swamper on Mar-21-2020 00:14:

Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2

Flatten the Curve and wash your hands c0r!

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 11:05:

Hunkered down with the wife and 4 dogs. Probably need more beer, though, before they call out the Guard.

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 11:33:

Caught up on Picard last night. Prob head over to the inlaws' sometime today or tomorrow. Back to work Tuesday.

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 11:44:

I watched the premier when it was free on YouTube that week, and I loved every minute of it. Assuming CBS, like they did with Discovery, presses it to Blu-ray, it shall be mine. I'm old fashioned when it comes to my media. Like Charlton Heston and his guns, they'll pry my physical media from my cold, dead hands. Which, unfortunately, is a much, much higher probability in these trying times.

Posted by Silky Johnson on Mar-21-2020 11:46:

Every single episode is SO GOOD!!

Posted by planetaryplayer on Mar-21-2020 12:48:

i need to buy a dawg already, feck. I'm at 63 beers consumed recently and at the end of the internet

Posted by Zoso on Mar-21-2020 12:58:

We are fostering a 10 yo male Dachshund for the TN Dachshund Rescue until he can be adopted. He's had a rough go of it: he was surrendered, lost his 2 siblings, got all but 5 teeth pulled, and was neutered. But, he has it made here, and is enjoying his time with our other 3 fur babies. TDR has put all adoptions on hold for 2 weeks, so he has at least 2 more weeks in paradise.

Posted by Mattsanity on Mar-21-2020 14:44:

that was a brilliant version

Posted by Lira on Mar-22-2020 06:36:

Re: Friday 256: Social Distancing Friday - Chapter 2

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Flatten the Curve and wash your hands c0r!

The pandemic hit my city so fast, the things we're doing today were unthinkable last week.

Right when the governor first put the city on a rather lax lockdown, I quickly went to the closest McCafé for a farewell peppermint mocha, and the barista said she was afraid of what might happen next and joked the shopping centre might be closed in the near future. Try and guess what was closed last Thursday...

Neither of us saw it coming, yet it makes perfect sense now. It'd be reckless and irresponsible to keep it open like the president wants.

Posted by Dykes_on_Jay on Mar-24-2020 17:40:

The Punisher is a great show. And generally, I hate capefag shit.