Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > is this true?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
simms327
Ministry of Small

is this true?

apparantly an amp in the gallery caught fire sunday am? is this true. a friend of mine was there and said the thing literlly caught fire.

this would be pretty cool

after going last night, i think i finally understand what dirty is

Old Post Feb-12-2006 11:28  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for simms327 Click here to Send simms327 a Private Message Add simms327 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Orko
Digital Hippie

a somosa caught fire in my toaster oven

Old Post Feb-12-2006 17:24  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Orko Click here to Send Orko a Private Message Add Orko to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
*~LiSa-LoO~*
Ferry Corsten's bitch

That's actually pretty scary considering that place is always over-crowded. I doubt fire-exits would even help!

Old Post Feb-12-2006 20:32  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for *~LiSa-LoO~* Click here to Send *~LiSa-LoO~* a Private Message Add *~LiSa-LoO~* to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
zoogla

quote:
Originally posted by Orko
a somosa caught fire in my toaster oven

LOL!!!!

Old Post Feb-12-2006 20:33 
Add  to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
DeTrOiT_bEnDeR
Junior tranceaddict

Yes it did, well acutally it was one of the subs. I put it out Everyone was trying to splash water and shit on it, i just blew it out, done. I took a pic of it to, will post it as soon as i find my mind.

Open your mind and suck in the experiance, and if it hurts.... it was probally worth it.

Old Post Feb-13-2006 00:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for DeTrOiT_bEnDeR Click here to Send DeTrOiT_bEnDeR a Private Message Visit DeTrOiT_bEnDeR's homepage! Add DeTrOiT_bEnDeR to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
joinT
haussnob

i heard Antalla was on fire

Old Post Feb-13-2006 00:40  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for joinT Click here to Send joinT a Private Message Add joinT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dRale
Supreme tranceaddict

hmm splashing water on it could have had some electrifying results

Old Post Feb-13-2006 03:18  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for dRale Click here to Send dRale a Private Message Add dRale to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > is this true?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread