Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss & Matt Evans - Live @ Kibosh 4 - 11.12.2021
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Jack Moss & Matt Evans - Live @ Kibosh 4 - 11.12.2021

Since moving to Manchester I've managed to land a residency at a night called Kibosh down in Chorlton, which is held upstairs in a bar called the Dulcimer. It's an intimate little party but the atmosphere is like a full blown rave, which allows you to play some unabashed euphoric club music. Here's a live recording of my most recent set there, which was a B2B warm-up set with my best mate and excellent DJ Matt Evans. There's a whole load of squelchy acid, deep basslines and warm pads, building up towards a peaktime vibe:

01. Man Parrish – Watersports
02. Dusky – Justified
03. Robert Pagliaccia – When We Were Kids (Audiojack Extended Remix)
04. Nhar – Sensor Array
05. Mihai Popoviciu – Chrome
06. Eluize & Yungruzt – Starlight
07. DJ Rocca – Aula (Black Spuma Remix)
08. Hammer – Manaka (Domenic Cappello Remix)
09. Deltawerk – Sample
10. ADMNTi – Hypersphere
11. DJ Life – Gnagnag
12. Solar Suite – Sling Shot
13. Audiojack – Psychoactive Pt.1
14. D.Y.A & Kalyma – Operator
15. Rheinzand – Kills & Kisses (Musumeci Remix)
16. Facundo Mohrr – I Have A Summer in My Eye
17. Dynacom (ARG) – Komodor
18. Simon Vuarambon – Morgana
19. Head. – Two Tribes
20. Affkt & Thomas Gandey – Overnight Sensation
21. Angel Moraes feat. Tonia – Do It to Me
22. Bufi feat. Zimmer – Dan’s Return
23. Manuel Sahagun & Inda Jani – Acid Mate
24. Kiu D – Do It Today
25. The Organism – Ritual (Armonica Remix)
26. Blackbelt Andersen – Tyrkisk Pepper (Dolle Jolle Remix)
27. Beyond the Struttosphere – Replicants
28. Betoko – Skream
29. Dean Mickoski & MistaJam – Afro Moon (Andrew Meller Remix)
30. Transformer 2 – Fruit of Love (Gnork Remix)
31. Full Intention – America (I Love America) (Full Length 12 Inch Vocal Mix)
32. Funk D’Void – Diabla (Funk D’Void’s Heavenly Mix)

> Another Secondhand Sunrise [Lush '90s Vibes]
> Rapid Transit 4 [Progressive Trance]
> Crazy Beautiful

Old Post Dec-14-2021 22:02  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

Hearing a lot of summertime open air vibes sprinkled throughout this - maybe that’s partly because of the abundance of vocal tracks. Not sure how well that played inside a Manchester pub in December, but I enjoyed it. Gladly put a bunch of these in my basket to play when the hot sun shows itself again. Cheers.

Old Post Dec-15-2021 08:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Not sure how well that played inside a Manchester pub in December, but I enjoyed it.

My philosophy is: the colder the weather outside, the warmer the tunes should be inside.

> Crazy Beautiful

Old Post Dec-16-2021 16:56  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Deeve
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
My philosophy is: the colder the weather outside, the warmer the tunes should be inside.

100%. Ace. Loving this set!

Old Post Dec-16-2021 22:23  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Deeve Click here to Send Deeve a Private Message Visit Deeve's homepage! Add Deeve to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
OrangestO
–30–

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J

I like it

Old Post Dec-17-2021 03:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for OrangestO Click here to Send OrangestO a Private Message Add OrangestO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Floorfiller
Girl + Sweater = Hotness

Jack this is fantastic! Loving the warm up vibes. Once in a while I come lurking in here to see if you've posted any new mixes. Thanks for not disappointing!

sidenote: I can't believe that intro is a Man Parrish track from '87 lol. Never heard it before, but it's fantastic. nice find!

Old Post Dec-20-2021 16:10 
Click Here to See the Profile for Floorfiller Click here to Send Floorfiller a Private Message Visit Floorfiller's homepage! Add Floorfiller to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

As per usual for me, I listened to like 75% of this a couple weeks ago and then had to bail for something at work or with the kids or whatever. I listened to the second half today to wrap it up and it's awesome shit.

Favorite tracks:
Manuel Sahagun & Inda Jani – Acid Mate
Betoko – Skream

I really like how you both eased into the flow. From some gentle stepping at first to some outright raving in the later half. I know I would be out there on the dance floor doing some work (if I ever somehow found myself in a parallel universe where I had time to do such things ). For now, chair raving to tasty tunes will have to do. Nice work!

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Dec-27-2021 18:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Thanks for the kind words, chaps.

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
Favorite tracks:
Manuel Sahagun & Inda Jani – Acid Mate
Betoko – Skream

Both my selections! Boom. Incidentally, Matt went first so the Man Parrish opener was his discovery.

> Crazy Beautiful

Old Post Dec-30-2021 22:04  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mattsanity
Supreme tranceaddict

It was tough finding a filler track. Every track was suggestive and full of character. Dance music hasn't been this good in 20 years.

Old Post Jan-02-2022 06:23  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for Mattsanity Click here to Send Mattsanity a Private Message Add Mattsanity to your buddy list Mattsanity is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lews
Platipus And Prog Addict

Nice stuff, Jack (and Matt). Wish I was there! What type of tunes was the person/people after you playing? And when is the next one? I could use a trip out of London in the next month or so

quote:
Originally posted by OrangestO
Not sure how well that played inside a Manchester pub in December, but I enjoyed it.

Are you too busy masturbating over your $1,000,000 that you can't bother to read?

Old Post Jan-20-2022 18:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for Lews Click here to Send Lews a Private Message Add Lews to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Cheers! The next one is on 19th February. We didn't record our set from the one just gone in January but we closed the night this time and the whole place was absolutely rammed. We're not sure how it ended up being so busy in the depths of January with Omicron still rampant, but it was like a sweatbox upstairs, and more than a little nerve-wracking to come on the decks and play to!

Here's the Facebook page which has lots of links to mixes by the DJs involved and info about upcoming events: https://www.facebook.com/Kibosh-106268998481621

> Crazy Beautiful

Old Post Jan-20-2022 20:50  England

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Jack Moss & Matt Evans - Live @ Kibosh 4 - 11.12.2021
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread