Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Area:2 Festival @ Molson Amphitheatre, August 5th (Moby, Tiesto, Cox, Digweed)
Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

TIESTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Motherfuckaz !!!!!!
The bad thing is ... why did they pick that venue ? No room to dance ... it's ALL seats.

Hitting Tiesto@514 and then ... THIS !!!

Old Post May-01-2002 05:41  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

Found it on the Sun's website also ....
http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoShowbiz/...04-30-0070.html

Old Post May-01-2002 06:06  China
Click Here to See the Profile for E2EK1EL Click here to Send E2EK1EL a Private Message Add E2EK1EL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bizz
In Need of a Break

quote:
Originally posted by SOS2 Galvatron
Found it on the Sun's website also ....
http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoShowbiz/...04-30-0070.html

Looking good... and it's on Monday, after wemf.. I'm just hoping this won't put a hole in the wallet

Old Post May-01-2002 07:05  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Bizz Click here to Send Bizz a Private Message Visit Bizz's homepage! Add Bizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
oceanlab
trancEaddict in JAIL

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

BOOOOOOO!

i thought tiesto would spin his own party...tickets are gonna be expensive...MOLSON?? booo...hopefully he'l play guv or a party in june as well.....i still have a thread of hope...a twinkle...
BOOOOOOOO TORONTO BOOOOO

peace and love...

EAT PILLS!!!

clear blue voice.

*************PLUR**************

Old Post May-01-2002 08:25 
Click Here to See the Profile for oceanlab Click here to Send oceanlab a Private Message Add oceanlab to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
E2EK1EL
Supreme tranceaddict

I'm guessing $75.00 for this event.

Hopefully Tiesto will spin at the Kool Huas ... if he comes to TO on his CDN TOUR

Old Post May-01-2002 08:40  China
brunette
viaggiatore

I'll be in Europe, so I'll pretend I didn't see this

And I heard Tiesto's may/june tour got cancelled, or rather postponed to Aug/Sept, so I guess this is his T.O. appearance??

<<<I am, I flatter myself, completely a citizen of the world. In my travels, I never felt myself away from home.>>>

Old Post May-01-2002 14:07  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for brunette Click here to Send brunette a Private Message Add brunette to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Jazz
Supreme tranceaddict

Tiesto's canadian tour is still listed on his booking schedule for June... and he's already confirmed for Montreal @ sona so it doesn't seem likely that the tour will be cancelled...

Old Post May-01-2002 17:41  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for Jazz Click here to Send Jazz a Private Message Visit Jazz's homepage! Add Jazz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
speedRacer
Senior tranceaddict

finnally

I heard this annoucned on the radio. I am very happy. Some outstanding artists. This will compete for the festival/concert of the summer. At least the headlines are true musicians. (as opposed to Nicleback for edgefest-they are lossers) but i am still going to the edgefest beacause i want to see other artist. I couldn't care less about bussta who. $74 is hard to swallow though. Beacause its not just the $75 its the cost of the goodies u bring and the goodies u buy there. It does get a little expensive. Ppl with bills like myself have to think a bit regardless of who's there. Can I realy afford $150 for a show?????

speedRacer

anyone who claims that don't spend that much dosn't-can't drink or do anything!!!!

Old Post May-01-2002 17:55  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for speedRacer Click here to Send speedRacer a Private Message Add speedRacer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Bizz
In Need of a Break

quote:
Originally posted by SOS2 Galvatron
I'm guessing $75.00 for this event.

Hopefully Tiesto will spin at the Kool Huas ... if he comes to TO on his CDN TOUR

Yeah, I am afraid of prices like that.. let's just hope the actual price doesn't go any higher

Old Post May-01-2002 20:18  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Bizz Click here to Send Bizz a Private Message Visit Bizz's homepage! Add Bizz to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
dEsidEL
Fu Man Choonz

KarateKid awwzz..

if Area Fest is always gonna be on this weekend every summer then maybe is Destiny is gonna move the date of WEMF..

cuz same weekend ?? that'll just eat into each other's market shares..
and it also means that the DJ's at Area will likely not play at WEMF which kinda kills the surprise..

Old Post May-01-2002 21:00  Micronesia-Federal State of
Click Here to See the Profile for dEsidEL Click here to Send dEsidEL a Private Message Add dEsidEL to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mute79
..:culture vulture:..

sweet lineup!
i'm there for sure!

Old Post May-01-2002 21:23  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for mute79 Click here to Send mute79 a Private Message Visit mute79's homepage! Add mute79 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
bluE_Neon
Res Publica

i sooo wanna see Digweed again but i dont know if im gonna wanna pay so much for Area $75? last year it was pretty much the same but first it is WEMF!!

Old Post May-01-2002 21:57  Poland
Click Here to See the Profile for bluE_Neon Click here to Send bluE_Neon a Private Message Add bluE_Neon to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Toronto & Southern Ont. > Area:2 Festival @ Molson Amphitheatre, August 5th (Moby, Tiesto, Cox, Digweed)
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread