Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > TOTY 2008: 1st Half Nomination Results
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Nautilus
No Talk, All Action

TOTY 2008: 1st Half Nomination Results

Sorry for the delay. I was in study mode up until Tuesday of this week and haven't had time to count the nominations till tonight. Here are the results:

1st Half of 2008 TOTY Nominations

1 vibrasphere - autumn lights
2 hensha - the curtain
3 Airwave - Punjabi Child
4 Lemon & Einar K - Anticipation
5 Mirco De Govia - Quantum Reign
6 chymera - ellipsis
7 0.0db - ark
8 vibrasphere - autumn lights (oliver prime remix)
9 Orkidea - Requiem
10 Alex M.O.R.P.H - Walk The Edge (Alex M.O.R.P.H B2B Woody Van Eyden Mix)
11 M83 - Couleurs (Jori Hulkkonen Remix)
12 orkidea - stretching time
13 push - trance indicator
14 human blue - lone ranger
15 Arnej - They Always Come Back
16 Zoo Brazil - Crossroads
17 solar fields - jeezlh
18 Jaytech - Pepe's Garden
19 lowland & orkidea - masochrist
20 airwave - urban touareg (vocal mix)

Not many nominations this half. I hope for more in December!

Old Post Aug-08-2008 07:05  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nautilus Click here to Send Nautilus a Private Message Add Nautilus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
FCB_Fanatic
Moments Are Forever !!!

pretty good selection, some great tunes in there

one little remark: I thought you said last year you were only going to mention the remix of a certain tune when it was the only version selected by the voters. Here I see "vibrasphere - autumn lights" mentioned twice ... in the original I assume and in the Oliver Prime remix, doesn't seem logical to me

Old Post Aug-09-2008 16:38  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for FCB_Fanatic Click here to Send FCB_Fanatic a Private Message Add FCB_Fanatic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
THE_Chris
needs a new CT

The original and Prime remix of that track sound very different.

Actually, theres quite a few nice tracks on there, I see the J00f contingent voted in this

Unfortunately theres not enough of us to out-do the Armin fanboys, who will win this poll for a shite track. Not that I care much anyway.

IDing tracks is like having sex, the more you get the happier you'll be!!

Want to download a Digweed set? TA ID HUNT!

Old Post Aug-09-2008 17:13  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for THE_Chris Click here to Send THE_Chris a Private Message Add THE_Chris to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ted Promo
NWO WOLFPACK INSANE

Not too bad this year. Go Ellipsis!

Old Post Aug-09-2008 17:33 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ted Promo Click here to Send Ted Promo a Private Message Add Ted Promo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Nautilus
No Talk, All Action

quote:
Originally posted by FCB_Fanatic
pretty good selection, some great tunes in there

one little remark: I thought you said last year you were only going to mention the remix of a certain tune when it was the only version selected by the voters. Here I see "vibrasphere - autumn lights" mentioned twice ... in the original I assume and in the Oliver Prime remix, doesn't seem logical to me

I got a lot of flak for having the various remix, one tune policy, so when I made the nomination thread this year I asked for everyon to "be specific with your nominations" so that each remix will be considered it's own song. This will obviously be true for the 2nd half thread this year as well. Thanks for bringing that up though.

Old Post Aug-09-2008 19:57  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Nautilus Click here to Send Nautilus a Private Message Add Nautilus to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
kadomony
FRENCH EXPRESS

pepe's garden ftw!

Old Post Aug-09-2008 20:00  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for kadomony Click here to Send kadomony a Private Message Visit kadomony's homepage! Add kadomony to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

Good to see that people picked the right Mirco De Govia track.

> Crazy Beautiful
> Beating The Lockdown Blues [Peak Time]
> A Different World [Downtempo Beats]

Old Post Aug-09-2008 20:05  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PaulSn
Senior tranceaddict

Pretty decent.

Old Post Aug-09-2008 20:43  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for PaulSn Click here to Send PaulSn a Private Message Add PaulSn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SPANIARD
Supreme tranceaddict

This is actually a damn good list,considering.

Old Post Aug-09-2008 20:51  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for SPANIARD Click here to Send SPANIARD a Private Message Add SPANIARD to your buddy list SPANIARD is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TranceArmstrong
graveyard girl

don't know a lot of these - I'll probably vote heavy on the J00f, probably re-listen to the Mirco De Govia and Orkidea albums. Pepe's Garden is sweet too.

blog

it's time to party

Old Post Aug-09-2008 21:35  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for TranceArmstrong Click here to Send TranceArmstrong a Private Message Add TranceArmstrong to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Push2005
Sidechain'd

quote:
Originally posted by THE_Chris
Unfortunately theres not enough of us to out-do the Armin fanboys, who will win this poll for a shite track. Not that I care much anyway.

Hehe, I see your point, but this time only 4 out of the 20 were in his playlist.

I'm surprised Quantum Reign made it; by far my favourite from his new album but didn't expect it to be in here

Old Post Aug-09-2008 22:02  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Push2005 Click here to Send Push2005 a Private Message Add Push2005 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RebeL9
The Digital Blonde addict

Autumn Lights all the way baby

Old Post Aug-09-2008 22:17  Afghanistan
Click Here to See the Profile for RebeL9 Click here to Send RebeL9 a Private Message Visit RebeL9's homepage! Add RebeL9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > TOTY 2008: 1st Half Nomination Results
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread