Become a part of the TranceAddict community! Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Reality Fission [full power psytrance]
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
ziptnf
Programming your future

Ziptnf - Reality Fission [full power psytrance]

Every now and then I get the hankering for some high energy shit. With my hands full at work and with life, I had to throw this together quickly. I feel bad for the 99.9% of Artists who spend a lot of time producing music only for me to listen to .1 seconds of the song before deciding whether or not it's worth buying. Sadly, that's what it's like searching for music in this genre. It's mostly boring and uninspired. The tracks that made it on this mix grabbed my attention immediately. Hopefully this will at least showcase some of the powerful, unique artists who go unnoticed in a dying genre.

X-Side & Avan7 - Eleven Dimensions [180 Degrees]
Mad Tribe - 10 Billion Doses [DM7]
Spatial Plants & Critical Selection - Plumbum [Blacklite]
Spectre & Warp Drive - The Simulation [PsynOpticz]
Artifex - Shrooms [Art-X]
The Concept Nemesis - From Inside Out [Lysergic]
Stereopanic - Imaginary Friends [Mechanik]
X-Side - Emergency Broadcast [Mechanik]
Panayota - Oxygen (X-avenger Remix) [Free Minds]
Roby & Tetrikal - Heavy Bombs [MMD]
Acyd System - Distorted Time [Terror Hippie]
Stereopanic - Dream Layer [MMD]
Hydroxide & Trhip - A Dead Dreamer [Mechanik]
Alienn - Yeah Science [Kaos Krew]

left-click to download:
Ziptnf - Reality Fission (1:19:32) 175MB ~320 kbps

Art credit: thoughtweaver

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-18-2021 02:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Grandmaster Prog

Re: Ziptnf - Reality Fission [full power psytrance]

quote:
Originally posted by ziptnf
listen to .1 seconds of the song before deciding whether or not it's worth buying. Sadly, that's what it's like searching for music in this genre.

Very recognisable that - I haven't bothered with actively checking tunes in this genre at all for quite some time now for mostly that reason. Well with the exception of whatever happens to pop up in my Soundcloud feed but that isn't very many. But this is a very decent selection of tracks indeed, and nicely mixed together, too. I imagine that if the gym weren't still closed I may well have brought this mix to work out to.

Lucien Foort tracklist archive [early 2000s] - work-in-progress!
Johan Cyber tracklist archive [early 2000s] - work-in-progress!
Updates to the old Marco V tracklist archive
Andy Jarrod: Club Q, Zwolle, 19 Oct 2002; Earth, A'dam, 8 Feb 2002
Rowan Blades: Cube Club, Oslo, 15 Nov 2003

Old Post Apr-25-2021 12:24  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ziptnf
Programming your future

Thanks Mid! Dang, gyms are still closed for you? We have mask requirements at ours, and while some people do the chin thing most are fully compliant and I have very rarely felt unsafe. That said, this is a pretty solid workout mix, I ran 10 miles to it the other day and it fit nicely. I don't follow this sound at all either, I'm too busy. My mix hunting all happens at once. I think my last one of these was 3 years ago, check my mix Sonic Firestorm if you're fiending more ass blasting psy.

Set Archive | TA DJ Challenge

Old Post Apr-26-2021 23:49 
Click Here to See the Profile for ziptnf Click here to Send ziptnf a Private Message Visit ziptnf's homepage! Add ziptnf to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Promotion > Ziptnf - Reality Fission [full power psytrance]
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread