Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Best female DJ???????
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Positiva
Positivaly a TrancEaddict

Satan (eek!)

I know some of you are gonna laugh, but DJ RAP...only because shes hot though

Old Post Jan-22-2001 01:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Positiva Click here to Send Positiva a Private Message Visit Positiva's homepage! Add Positiva to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mindbender
True trancEaddict

Talking

Hmm... should I say Sister Bliss, Lisa Pin-up, Lisa Lashes, Anne Savage, Mia-U or Charlotte Birch? ... nah, I'll say Lisa Reds! Btw. Lisa must be the most common part of female dj alias (hehe). Another observation is that most chicks play hardhouse (and are ***king cute!). I guess girls like it hard

Old Post Jan-22-2001 02:33  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for mindbender Click here to Send mindbender a Private Message Visit mindbender's homepage! Add mindbender to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
ZLOBA
Junior tranceaddict

Smoking ..umm..something female Dj

i like - MARUSHA.

also got some livesets of miss Djax from Loveparade, and Sonique from Hyperstate 2000 - not so bad.

respect
ZLOBA

Old Post Jan-22-2001 09:04 
Click Here to See the Profile for ZLOBA Click here to Send ZLOBA a Private Message Visit ZLOBA's homepage! Add ZLOBA to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
tu_face
No Known Cure...

Smoking ..umm..something U all forgot...

U all forgot Storm! Lisa Lashes, Anne Savage, Lisa Pin-up (woah) and Rachel Auburn are all amazing. Its mad though, coz u dont get that many female trance DJ's (UK theyre all hard house bar sonique)...

Peace

Old Post Jan-22-2001 09:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for tu_face Click here to Send tu_face a Private Message Add tu_face to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
agi
Bemused tranceaddict

Talking DJ Rap ...

I agree with Positiva, but it only cause she is fine !

Old Post Jan-22-2001 16:39  Ireland
Click Here to See the Profile for agi Click here to Send agi a Private Message Add agi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JM
Supreme tranceaddict

Dunno any!

Holy shit!! Came to realize don't know any female trance DJ's. Any suggestions for any good ones?

>JM<

Old Post Jan-24-2001 07:24  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for JM Click here to Send JM a Private Message Add JM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Suzaku
æææææ

I know probably no one has ever heard of her but my fav female DJ is DJ-D local San Francisco DJ. If you ever get a chance to see her don't miss it.

Old Post Jan-24-2001 07:46  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Suzaku Click here to Send Suzaku a Private Message Add Suzaku to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dwingo
RebelChild

I'ld go for either sonique, or lisa lashes

Old Post Jan-24-2001 12:48  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Dwingo Click here to Send Dwingo a Private Message Visit Dwingo's homepage! Add Dwingo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KieZie
Senior tranceaddict

Mine definitely is Miss Djax!!!
She´s hot and spins hard!!!!

Old Post Jan-24-2001 13:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for KieZie Click here to Send KieZie a Private Message Add KieZie to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
chizinks
Junior tranceaddict

wtf???

NOONE said Sandra Collins? heh... no love for the US Trance DJ's... what's up with that?

Besidse that she's the only DJ that I know of that spins better when she's rolling balls. |)

one of the best raves I've ever been too and she was helluafied gone.

http://chizinks.nols.com/raves/iloveraving/index.html

Old Post Jan-30-2001 13:13 
Click Here to See the Profile for chizinks Click here to Send chizinks a Private Message Visit chizinks's homepage! Add chizinks to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Magma
tranceaddict

Talking

Europe's sheDJ's are faaar better then the US shedj's
Europe's Dj are better anyhow....

My fav is still Lady Tom and i allso like Lisa Lashes

Old Post Jan-30-2001 13:58 
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Magma Click here to Send Dj Magma a Private Message Add Dj Magma to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
xXxAzNrAvErxXx
VinylAddict

Talking

I like DJ Angee Dee, Dunno if u guys heard of her...She is only 17 I think..but her compilation Goliath 7 was awesome, u guys should check it out...
Sandra Collins is another one I like, never saw her spin before..but Tranceport 3 is a good album

Rave on...

Old Post Jan-30-2001 14:28  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for xXxAzNrAvErxXx Click here to Send xXxAzNrAvErxXx a Private Message Add xXxAzNrAvErxXx to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > Best female DJ???????
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackLaurent Garnier ID [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMatt Nordstrom - Lucky Drawls [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread