Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
tigger2oo
tranceaddict in training

Cool

somewhere between the age of 26-27, i don't count anymore but each year on a certain day i celebrate to know i lived another year and i hope to make it to the next year.

Old Post Feb-18-2001 19:07 
Click Here to See the Profile for tigger2oo Click here to Send tigger2oo a Private Message Add tigger2oo to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Dj Furee
Supreme tranceaddict

Cool

it's a weird age...

latez...

Old Post Feb-19-2001 03:58  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Dj Furee Click here to Send Dj Furee a Private Message Add Dj Furee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
theeyesofdarkness
dancing trancEaddict

Smoking ..umm..something

12 going on 21 in june.. going to vegas!!whooo hoo where is it you cant rave at 16? here in the states our raves are all ages.

Old Post Feb-19-2001 05:57 
Click Here to See the Profile for theeyesofdarkness Click here to Send theeyesofdarkness a Private Message Visit theeyesofdarkness's homepage! Add theeyesofdarkness to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
occrider
Traveladdict

20 ... 21 in june but that's of no consequence. I have an awesome fake and I'm in a frat ... beer flows outta the faucets and rum 'n cokes are on tap. Anyone have a liver for sale?

Old Post Feb-20-2001 20:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for occrider Click here to Send occrider a Private Message Add occrider to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Peppi
tranceaddict in training

Smoking ..umm..something

Im bleedin 33 and still bangin

Old Post Feb-21-2001 19:23 
Click Here to See the Profile for Peppi Click here to Send Peppi a Private Message Add Peppi to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
IchBinWas
Junior tranceaddict

18 just 4 more months 'til 19

Old Post Feb-21-2001 22:29 
Click Here to See the Profile for IchBinWas Click here to Send IchBinWas a Private Message Add IchBinWas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
TNP
Junior tranceaddict

I think it's 18.

Old Post Feb-24-2001 10:37 
Click Here to See the Profile for TNP Click here to Send TNP a Private Message Visit TNP's homepage! Add TNP to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KaNoS
Senior tranceaddict

TODAY IS MY BIRTDAY! 1 more year to stop begging at the clubs to enter heheh

Old Post Feb-24-2001 16:32  Mexico
Click Here to See the Profile for KaNoS Click here to Send KaNoS a Private Message Add KaNoS to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JdDark
_______

I'm 17 and lovin' it. In 6 months I'm 18 and planning to celebrate it on a good rave or so, maybe on holiday.

JdDark

Old Post Feb-24-2001 18:46 
Click Here to See the Profile for JdDark Click here to Send JdDark a Private Message Add JdDark to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eXos
The Delight

Invisible Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Blik
I'm 16, just 2 more years and I can do almost anything in Holland

Funny but it's true. I'm 21 and still love Volkwagen (!!??!! No questions, you know or you do not!??!!!)

Old Post Feb-24-2001 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for eXos Click here to Send eXos a Private Message Visit eXos's homepage! Add eXos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eXos
The Delight

quote:
Originally posted by cheesenip
... me, i'm the sad age of 16 i'm waiting 2 more years hah. so yea, how old are you guys?

Come to Holland. Minimum age to go to a Trance Party is 16. Same goes for alcohol & other stuff!!

Old Post Feb-24-2001 19:56 
Click Here to See the Profile for eXos Click here to Send eXos a Private Message Visit eXos's homepage! Add eXos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
phatdelt
tranceaddict

21 here

http://www.soulglo.com
http://www.headrushmusic.com

Old Post Feb-25-2001 07:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for phatdelt Click here to Send phatdelt a Private Message Visit phatdelt's homepage! Add phatdelt to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > How old are you trancEaddicts?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackhelp ID happy tune [2005] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSociety London - "SPQR" [2003]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread