Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
The_G0dfather
faisant cagnard

great set, would b appreciated

Old Post Jan-04-2008 12:12  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for The_G0dfather Click here to Send The_G0dfather a Private Message Add The_G0dfather to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Another "yes, please!"

Old Post Jan-04-2008 12:21  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Branah
Supreme tranceaddict

DO IT!

Old Post Jan-04-2008 12:36  Serbia
Click Here to See the Profile for Branah Click here to Send Branah a Private Message Visit Branah's homepage! Add Branah to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Real
hi!

Is there anyone here who doesn't have this set?

Please do!

Old Post Jan-04-2008 12:40  Belgium
Click Here to See the Profile for Real Click here to Send Real a Private Message Add Real to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
LoveHate

i have the 192 Kbps one.

[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

i think this is the one this guy is talking about? if not my bad... and ill be waiting for the other one.

Old Post Jan-04-2008 12:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for LoveHate Click here to Send LoveHate a Private Message Add LoveHate to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
eRRaTiK
g0t milk?

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Yes, please.

or i perm ban yu0r ass

fixed, IMO.

Swamper has spoken!

Jose Amnesia - The Eternal (Pulser Remix) / Chicane - Saltwater / Photon Project - Illumination / Gouryella - Tenshi / Altitude - Altitude (SHOKK Remix) / Rank 1 - Airwave / The Thrillseekers - Synaesthesia (En Motion Mix)

Old Post Jan-04-2008 15:38  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for eRRaTiK Click here to Send eRRaTiK a Private Message Add eRRaTiK to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_M
Nostalgia

Re: stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"

Please be sure to back it up on a couple of harddisks and burn it on a CD.

Just in case...

Download and review ! Omega_M - In the Mix (Beta Version)

Originally posted by twilightki : It feels like something you'd listen to at 4 in the morning, or listen to in your car while you're going in a tunnel.

Old Post Jan-04-2008 16:17  India
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_M Click here to Send Omega_M a Private Message Add Omega_M to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I never had a problem with the sound quality of the set as it was, so I'd love to hear it in superior sound.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-04-2008 16:20  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
system9
Supreme tranceaddict

i had this set on my ipod and lost it when the hd crashed!

"When I hear music, I fear no danger. I am invulnerable. I see no foe. I am related to the earliest times, and to the latest." - Henry David Thoreau

Old Post Jan-04-2008 16:40  El Salvador
Click Here to See the Profile for system9 Click here to Send system9 a Private Message Visit system9's homepage! Add system9 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by system9
i had this set on my ipod and lost it when the hd crashed!

You can still download it from the main TA page. Just go to New tracks > Live Sets.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jan-04-2008 16:43  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
physe
'99 EMWT addict

I'd like to add my support for this. Please share the improved version, I love this set and would greatly appreciate it.

Old Post Jan-04-2008 16:48  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for physe Click here to Send physe a Private Message Add physe to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mphreak
Supreme tranceaddict

Classic!

Old Post Jan-04-2008 20:30  Croatia
Click Here to See the Profile for mphreak Click here to Send mphreak a Private Message Add mphreak to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Music Discussion > stumbled upon "Chicane live @ Palladium 01-22-00"
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this old Track [2008] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackDavid Guetta vs. The Egg - "Walking Away" (Tocadisco remix) [2007]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread