Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 1ST US Love Parade back in 2004
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
72hrpartyanimal
Supreme tranceaddict

Location: West LA, California (where retired party people live)

quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
Ha! i was looking back at my photos from there was thinking the exact same thing. Shitty photos and not worth posting.

but here is my pics from back then.

LoveParade 2004 Photos

Damn, i can't believe its been 15 years already. holy crap. anyways, I might post 2005 Loveparade but i want to edit out all the TA's from then. I don't know where they are in their lives and not sure if they still want their photos out there. I saw DaveT in a few of them.

excellent photos! I think those are the most pictures I've seen someone have of that event. Nobody had easy access to cameras back then. Definitely a treasure.

Old Post Apr-01-2019 14:31  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for 72hrpartyanimal Click here to Send 72hrpartyanimal a Private Message Add 72hrpartyanimal to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Swamper
Webmonstah

quote:
Originally posted by Orbital32
Ha! i was looking back at my photos from there was thinking the exact same thing. Shitty photos and not worth posting.

but here is my pics from back then.

LoveParade 2004 Photos

Just saw this thread and it brought back memories of 2005! Very happy I made it to that!!!

TA San Fan 2005 Forum

SF 2005 Review thread

Swamper's SF 2005 Review (with pics)

"In a world of illusion you only see what you feel"

Old Post Apr-19-2021 03:26  Canada
Click Here to See the Profile for Swamper Click here to Send Swamper a Private Message Visit Swamper's homepage! Add Swamper to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Boomer187
Spicy Hotdog

quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
Just saw this thread and it brought back memories of 2005! Very happy I made it to that!!!

TA San Fan 2005 Forum

SF 2005 Review thread

Swamper's SF 2005 Review (with pics)

I was just going through all my 2005 and 2006 pics. Fun times!

Old Post May-12-2021 20:15  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Boomer187 Click here to Send Boomer187 a Private Message Visit Boomer187's homepage! Add Boomer187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - West Coast / Las Vegas > 1ST US Love Parade back in 2004
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackID song form "Marco V - Heineken Green Space Live at Piramida Chorzow" Liveset [2006] [2]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMauro Picotto - Like This Like That [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread