Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This Place Was Wild
Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

I probably was 8 yo and she was probably 3. What does fark even mean is where I was going with it

Old Post Mar-24-2021 19:20  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by planetaryplayer
I probably was 8 yo and she was probably 3. What does fark even mean is where I was going with it

Oh, I suspect you knew, wink wink nudge nudge!

Old Post Mar-24-2021 19:22  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
planetaryplayer
Surpeme traineanddict

Evil1

Old Post Mar-24-2021 19:49  Norfolk Island
Click Here to See the Profile for planetaryplayer Click here to Send planetaryplayer a Private Message Add planetaryplayer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

Finally found a decent deal on a used Mustang GT, and after putting it off for a decade and a half, we splurged.

IMG-1961-Copy

IMG-1962-Copy

IMG-1968-Copy

Old Post Mar-25-2021 11:34  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

Hey nice! Sweet ride. I like that paint colour!

Old Post Mar-25-2021 14:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by Silky Johnson
Hey nice! Sweet ride. I like that paint colour!

I've been looking for months for a GT in good shape. When we moved to the farm in August of 2019, one of the neighbors (who is a brother to my boss at the old bank, before the current bank bought it out) had a 1996 GT sitting around. It was in mint condition, and he almost never drove it. I caught him outside one day in September of 2019, as I was driving by. I pulled in and said hi and told him to put a price on the Mustang for me. He said, "Aww, man, I would, but I just gave it to my daughter!" I told him thanks, and let me know if anything changed. Fast forward to 2 weeks ago: the car had never even moved. I ran into him in a local store and said, "Let's get together and talk about the Mustang," and he expressed an interest in my Tacoma 4x4 truck. He said, "I'll come by one afternoon this week and bring the car and let you look it over. You won't believe the interior, it's like it just rolled off the factory floor." He never showed up, so I kept looking and found this 2006 model. It's been in a single family of ownership and well cared for. It's higher mileage at 207,000 but at least I know the maintenance history, etc. Just got it legally registered and insured. Que midlife crisis.

Old Post Mar-25-2021 14:36  United States
Silky Johnson

Well congrats!

Old Post Mar-25-2021 14:54 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:

Well congrats!

The wife, after some coaxing, drove it last night. She came back grinning and said she was sure she drove it faster than me (I drive like an old man), and I said, "I know you did. It has Flowmaster mufflers, and I can sit on the porch and literally hear you across town." She guiltily said, "Oh...you can?"

Old Post Mar-25-2021 15:31  United States
Silky Johnson

Heheh, cute.

Old Post Mar-25-2021 18:15 
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

She's cute, but dangerous.

Old Post Mar-25-2021 18:19  United States
bas
Stronger Lover

quote:
Barbina go home lol.
Psy T's fundraiser for a strap on dildo lol

Barbina was hot. Wonder what happened to her.

Old Post Apr-03-2021 22:40  Egypt
Click Here to See the Profile for bas Click here to Send bas a Private Message Visit bas's homepage! Add bas to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chris Crossland
Duke Silver

I don't know if any of you remember, but I had created a TA Pics website ages ago. Well, I just found an ancient hard drive with everyones pictures I thought were loooong gone. As well as some other shit I thought was gone forever. Total blast from the past.

Pictures

The filenames should be their handle and there are some group pics as well. From the dates of the files it looks like these are from 2006

Old Post Apr-08-2021 00:38 
Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Crossland Click here to Send Chris Crossland a Private Message Add Chris Crossland to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > This Place Was Wild
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (6): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTracks played by Sven Väth Part1 [2006] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackConjure One - "Tears from the Moon" (DJ Tiësto In Search Of Sunrise Mix) [2004]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread