Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004 > the last few friendlies before the competition
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
noikeee
dubstep convert

the last few friendlies before the competition

portugal 4-1 lithuania

we entered very well the match, with two goals on the first 15 minutes - one spectacular one from pauleta - but then it turned into a really boring game, lacking good gameplay and chances. on the second half loads of substitutions didn't help the team, it seems not to work at all without a couple key players like figo. eventually at the end the two goals again boosted the moral but it wasn't a very impressive game, i don't think portugal is mentally strong enough to go all the way in the competition.

other results:

netherlands 0-1 ireland
sweden 3-1 poland
england 6-1 iceland > england looks morally strong even though the team aint that good
spain 4-0 andorra
denmark 1-2 croatia

Old Post Jun-06-2004 12:15  Portugal
Click Here to See the Profile for noikeee Click here to Send noikeee a Private Message Visit noikeee's homepage! Add noikeee to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

France 1 - Ukraine 0 (Zidane 88')

Defense has been invincible for more than 1000 minutes

Old Post Jun-06-2004 21:09  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
malek
drinks your milkshake!

thats alot of minutes

Old Post Jun-06-2004 21:11 
Click Here to See the Profile for malek Click here to Send malek a Private Message Visit malek's homepage! Add malek to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
fastmp3
ta main sur le zbebs

Location: Montreal/Canada & Casablanca/Morocco (the ROOTS of TRANCE)

hungary 2 - 0 germany

malek les allemands sont sur les pénis des autres

Old Post Jun-06-2004 22:53  Morocco
Click Here to See the Profile for fastmp3 Click here to Send fastmp3 a Private Message Visit fastmp3's homepage! Add fastmp3 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
CoriNeroAzzurri
tranceaddict in training

Nice job by Hungary although im shocked. France beat a Ukraine side without Sheva which to me isnt that impressive. Glad Denmark lost so there morale will go down. Forza Azzurri!

Old Post Jun-07-2004 02:24  Italy
Click Here to See the Profile for CoriNeroAzzurri Click here to Send CoriNeroAzzurri a Private Message Add CoriNeroAzzurri to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
PEZ68
Progressive Resistance

quote:
Originally posted by fastmp3
hungary 2 - 0 germany

malek les allemands sont sur les pénis des autres

Old Post Jun-07-2004 10:58  France
Click Here to See the Profile for PEZ68 Click here to Send PEZ68 a Private Message Add PEZ68 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Ian
Not dead yet.

quote:
Originally posted by PEZ68
France 1 - Ukraine 0 (Zidane 88')

Defense has been invincible for more than 1000 minutes

until the 12th of course

Having watched Holland vs Ireland, I can say that Ireland lacked many of their regulars, and had 3 division 1 players in their midfield, yet they were superb and Holland looked a shadow of a team, if this is a true showing of how they're playing, the czechs must be happy as hell

Old Post Jun-07-2004 11:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for Ian Click here to Send Ian a Private Message Add Ian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Tim81
Let's Rock!

I don't think England is affraid for the attackers of England. I am not impressed by Owen, Rooney, Vassel and Heskey... France is superb, so England have to beat Croatia

Old Post Jun-07-2004 13:26  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Tim81 Click here to Send Tim81 a Private Message Add Tim81 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
InterMilan31

quote:
Originally posted by Tim81
I don't think England is affraid for the attackers of England. I am not impressed by Owen, Rooney, Vassel and Heskey... France is superb, so England have to beat Croatia

Agree with Tim I belive that England will not have a good time in Portugal.

Old Post Jun-07-2004 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for InterMilan31 Click here to Send InterMilan31 a Private Message Add InterMilan31 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > UEFA Euro 2004 > the last few friendlies before the competition
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackid this great hrad uplifting trance tune from 2000 [2003] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackGuru Josh Project - Infinity 2008 (Klaas Remix) [2009]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread