Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Get your TXTA [Member Numbers] here Texans!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
DeviantxPete
momosexual

quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
i noticed that.
Can't we all just get along and leave me alone? I'm having an cyber-emotional breakdown here. <-- That is me being sad.

As for recruitment, I really know almost no one that likes trance at UT. My wing meeting just convinced me of that.

Old Post Jul-12-2004 18:20  South Korea
Click Here to See the Profile for DeviantxPete Click here to Send DeviantxPete a Private Message Add DeviantxPete to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
leavingharvard
Senior tranceaddict

Location: in deep space...abandoned...any crew? negative...negative...negative

#53 please!

Old Post Jul-17-2004 20:09  Norway
Click Here to See the Profile for leavingharvard Click here to Send leavingharvard a Private Message Add leavingharvard to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

quote:
Originally posted by Sasha`
#53 please!

TXTA #53 added

Old Post Jul-18-2004 08:23  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rememberence_ Click here to Send Rememberence_ a Private Message Add Rememberence_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zild
Ten City

quote:
I really know almost no one that likes trance at UT

I know how you feel, it almost makes me want to transfer schools back to San Antonio so im not all alone. I have almost nothing in common with the average UT student not just the liking trance part of it but thats a big part.

Old Post Jul-21-2004 01:06  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zild Click here to Send Zild a Private Message Add Zild to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
daydreamer
disco baby

quote:
Originally posted by Rememberence_
It's kinda slowing down, registrations I mean, but yeah there seem to be people coming out of the woodwork regularly!

Oh Santos, if you're at all wondering about the website, pretty soon I'll be working on a much more functional version so that adding events and shit can be done through a back-end... would you be interested in having an admin account to add houston events? This won't be for a little while mind you

thanx for the offer, but i don't think i am the most adequate for the job. i'm not really up to date, with info regarding events.
probably one of the spundae crew members would be more fitting.
Screen, Emerald....

Old Post Jul-23-2004 00:11  Spain
Click Here to See the Profile for daydreamer Click here to Send daydreamer a Private Message Add daydreamer to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

It's a while away yet, but no worries. Oh and it's not like you'll have a huge responsibility, I'm thinking there'll be heaps of people from all over texas with access to add event info, just to make the job effortless I guess.

Old Post Jul-23-2004 02:10  Australia
Click Here to See the Profile for Rememberence_ Click here to Send Rememberence_ a Private Message Add Rememberence_ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lexiconavenue
because i care...

ill take 54

Old Post Jul-26-2004 07:33  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for lexiconavenue Click here to Send lexiconavenue a Private Message Add lexiconavenue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

added , #54 it is

Old Post Jul-26-2004 09:36  Australia
Wowsca
Supreme tranceaddict

and i will Kindly take 55, porfavor

Old Post Jul-27-2004 19:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wowsca Click here to Send Wowsca a Private Message Visit Wowsca's homepage! Add Wowsca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

quote:
Originally posted by HotboyAustin
and i will Kindly take 55, porfavor

TXTA#55 added

Old Post Jul-28-2004 03:27  Australia
Wowsca
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by Rememberence_
TXTA#55 added

*bows*.thanx...hope to meet some of you guys in the next event.

Old Post Jul-28-2004 03:44 
Click Here to See the Profile for Wowsca Click here to Send Wowsca a Private Message Visit Wowsca's homepage! Add Wowsca to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Rememberence_
James Packer

Come up to Nuno's one friday night mate, myself and Dave (DJ Octane) drive up from SA to play there every week (fridays are trance night) and there are usually other TAs there, either from Austin or mates of ours that come up with us from SA It's 18+. I'm James btw.

Old Post Jul-28-2004 06:44  Australia

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Texas & S. Central USA > Get your TXTA [Member Numbers] here Texans!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrance song from 2000 (2nd part) [2012] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackPandemonium Project - "The Active Building" [2005]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread