Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine Discussion Thread
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I initially thought the Putin health rumours were wishful thinking, but the guy really does look like shit.

Meanwhile, US intelligence is warning that Russia are prepared to go the distance on this war, even though they lack the military capability to execute their objectives. Maybe this will only end when Putin finally croaks it.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-10-2022 17:41  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

This war is literally, to me at least, like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I simply cannot understand it. It's 20 goddamn 22, people. Are we still not over our silly, tribal human insecurities and differences yet? They've laid waste to all of these residential areas. Even if it stopped today, the residential/civilian infrastructure is completely demolished. And for what? I truly don't understand our species. Just...goddamn.

Old Post May-11-2022 13:13  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

You probably just don't understand Russians. It's been going round.

Old Post May-11-2022 13:20  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Zoso
Banging Gangs!

quote:
Originally posted by JEO
You probably just don't understand Russians. It's been going round.

I will admit: I'm a US citizen and thus sheltered by first world problems. Both ironic but true. But as a human being, with empathy, I will never understand the need to use FORCE to coerce someone into my...whatever. Religious belief...economic belief...whatever. I just can't wrap my mind around that. Let people be. Let people do. Let people exist. Who gives a literal fuck? Just let people be! Sorry for the rant. Maybe I'm old, cynical, and idealistic.

Old Post May-11-2022 14:02  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Zoso Click here to Send Zoso a Private Message Add Zoso to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
JEO
Supreme tranceaddict

The Russian people have grown crooked for so long, that there's quite a way to go before they start thinking anything like you do. There are so many abhorrent things ingrained in their society and culture that change is going to be slow. Things like dedovshchina and barrier troops.

Old Post May-11-2022 16:09  Finland
Click Here to See the Profile for JEO Click here to Send JEO a Private Message Add JEO to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Meat187
Diese scheiß Katze

Then stop coloring and visit Meat187's mix archive!

Old Post May-19-2022 19:45  Germany
Click Here to See the Profile for Meat187 Click here to Send Meat187 a Private Message Add Meat187 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

By the way, I want to congratulate you on your success with your band, Fleisch. There's absolutely no way I believe you're not part of Electric Callboy

It's a shame you weren't picked for Eurovision this year, but I'm glad this gave Ukraine the chance to host the event in 2023.

Old Post May-20-2022 11:28  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Russia has proven, time and again, that they can play a weak hand extremely well.

From the meddling in US elections with troll farms to the "little green men" in Crimea, brute military force has been just one of the ways the Kremlin has sought to achieve its goals. We just can't ever know what is next.

Actually, Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, Michael Sussman and a Russian analyst Igor Danchenko, are awaiting trial for lying to the FBI. Igor Danchenko was the source for the Steele dossier on Trump. Nothing in it has ever been proven to this day and hopefully Igor doesn’t decide to kill himself before trial.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wir...-trial-84743415

Hillary also personally approved a plan to spread this allegation to the press without any substance.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/20/poli...hids=4WGOtzG1vw

On Russia, history does indeed show how tough the Russian people are. Communism coupled with Stalin’s insane bureaucracy to create food shortages and purposefully starve millions of people forcing some to cannibalism. Meanwhile, World War II, which is estimated to have cause 70-85 million deaths with 30 million of those being Russians. Now in recent decades you have people like George Soros who has tried twice I believe to cripple Russia’s economy buying up the currency and devaluing it.

Tough times sure do create strong people and they’ve had many true hardships, not inconveniences.

I really do recommend watching the whole video on this, he’s very candid on crippling nations economies and a close friend to the Clintons.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Old Post May-28-2022 03:27  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Midlothian
Reaping the percussions

Lol. When they're anti vaccine they're always anti Soros and pro the poor Russians as well.

Old Post May-28-2022 10:10  Netherlands
Click Here to See the Profile for Midlothian Click here to Send Midlothian a Private Message Add Midlothian to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Syntonic
Artcore Addict

I’m not against it or anyone taking it, so I don’t understand your comment.

Also, if you’re not on your fourth dose by now, you are not fully vaccinated according to the experts.

Enjoy your gene therapy, I mean vaccine.

^ Bayer president says without COVID pandemic they would have a 95% refusal rate on marketing mRNA gene therapy shots.

Old & New Electronic Music Channel
Soundcloud Mixes

Last edited by Syntonic on May-28-2022 at 11:00

Old Post May-28-2022 10:48  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Syntonic Click here to Send Syntonic a Private Message Add Syntonic to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

He means you're a tiresomely predictable fuckwit.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post May-28-2022 12:28  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list SYSTEM-J is online now Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Mmanu
Green Pea

Clearly, a guy who uses a 6o foot long table, when he's not comped in a bunch of girls and a CGI microphone, is clearly worried about catching something that belongs in the health compromising department...

"Wrong speed, we've got it on the wrong speed. For those of you who are recovering from a hangover, that's gonna sound just right. "
- Robin Williams

Old Post Jun-03-2022 12:17  France
Click Here to See the Profile for Mmanu Click here to Send Mmanu a Private Message Add Mmanu to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > The 2022 Russian Invasion of Ukraine Discussion Thread
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack ID [2008] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackFire & Ice - Let There Be Light (Primer Remix) [2006]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread