Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Jon the dentist female pseudonym DJ mix?
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

I like to think that, somewhere up in Lincolnshire, he has a dental clinic where he sees patients as "Jon the DJ". Strobes next to lollipops for kids, "Global Phases" being played on repeat all day long in case the anaesthesics don't kick in right away.

So, as his patients' mouths are wide open, knocked unconscious by the nitrous oxide and unable to reply with all the dentistry paraphernalia reaching for their uvulas anyway, Jon tells them he used to be a superstar DJ in North America. You know, as his Spotify artist page with 2000 monthly listeners claims he was.

Then, the last patient of the day finally replies "HUWHUHUWHUWH" and he's like, "Yeah, it was truly great, I showed those prog house DJs how it's done, I really played the hardcore elements of trance. Nina, please help him out, the oral sedation is wearing off!", and so the day goes.

Old Post Jul-19-2022 05:43  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

He actually lives in Pembrokeshire, which is possibly the only place in the UK with even less nightlife than Lincolnshire. Hasn't stopped him trying to start his own clubnight called Tesseract though.

> Rough & Ready [Modern Trance]
>A Different Energy [Good Modern Trance]
> The Edale Mix [Panoramic Beats]

Old Post Jul-19-2022 06:26  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

Understandable. If I were him, by now I'd have hidden in Wales too

Old Post Jul-19-2022 12:31  Brazil
Click Here to See the Profile for Lira Click here to Send Lira a Private Message Visit Lira's homepage! Add Lira to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Chimney
Low pH

quote:
Originally posted by SYSTEM-J
Yes I do. I accidentally started that enormous ego meltdown by not realising he was THE Jon The Dentist. Back in the day it wasn't uncommon for random people to use artist names as their TA username.

The useless wanker turned up on my Facebook feed recently for some reason. He's not given up just yet.

Wasn't he an irl friend of yours?

Old Post Jul-27-2022 00:20  Sweden
Click Here to See the Profile for Chimney Click here to Send Chimney a Private Message Add Chimney to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

I think you're confusing him with another John.

Old Post Jul-27-2022 07:52  England
Click Here to See the Profile for SYSTEM-J Click here to Send SYSTEM-J a Private Message Visit SYSTEM-J's homepage! Add SYSTEM-J to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
aloep
REDIICULASE!!

https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...lyodnN3t_FftbEj

Old Post Jul-29-2022 13:20 
Click Here to See the Profile for aloep Click here to Send aloep a Private Message Add aloep to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Lira
Ancient BassAddict

When I die, if I happen to go to heaven, unlikely though it is, I hope that, just as I greet Saint Peter and strut my way in, I see some reserved parking spaces for the noblest people whose contributions worked for the betterment of society: Tim Berner-Lee, for inventing the internet; Guglielmo Marconi, for inventing the radio; Aloep, for keeping this much of internet history for posterity.

Old Post Jul-29-2022 15:58  Brazil
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

All hail the power of the internet!!

Old Post Jul-29-2022 16:48 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
KilldaDJ
birth.school.trance.death

joan the dentist

Found Atlantis - Mixography [mix archive/mokumentary/my soul]?
i writed a song.

Old Post Jul-31-2022 15:12 
Click Here to See the Profile for KilldaDJ Click here to Send KilldaDJ a Private Message Visit KilldaDJ's homepage! Add KilldaDJ to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Silky Johnson
International Playa Hater

LISA NEEDS BRACES

Old Post Jul-31-2022 16:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for Silky Johnson Click here to Send Silky Johnson a Private Message Add Silky Johnson to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
SYSTEM-J
IDKFA.

quote:
Originally posted by aloep

What an absolute shaft Lunar Phase 7 was.

Also, how come everyone has their 2022 avatars and sigs? Have you retrieved this from some graveyard server?

Old Post Aug-02-2022 08:43  England
the-sixth
Supreme tranceaddict

quote:
Originally posted by aloep

Simply, Simply, Lovely

Rare Vinyls spinning on video If you like that sort of thing

Old Post Aug-03-2022 21:42  United Kingdom
Click Here to See the Profile for the-sixth Click here to Send the-sixth a Private Message Add the-sixth to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message

TranceAddict Forums > Main Forums > Chill Out Room > Jon the dentist female pseudonym DJ mix?
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackTrack From Slinky [2004] [0]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackMaras Vs. Looperz - Green Fly [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread