Become a part of the TranceAddict community!Frequently Asked Questions - Please read this if you haven'tSearch the forums
TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread    Post A Reply
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

quote:
<<<<<<<<< NO COVER!!!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< $5 MARTINI'S FROM 8-10PM

i just noticed this. yes it is only for the music

???????????????????

Old Post Feb-09-2005 01:04  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lilgirlkat
tranceaddict in training

Worm Popper mke

I'm a TA in Milwaukee.. exciting, I know. Just thought I'd say hi.. hi!

Old Post Feb-24-2005 08:59 
Click Here to See the Profile for lilgirlkat Click here to Send lilgirlkat a Private Message Visit lilgirlkat's homepage! Add lilgirlkat to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
UWM
mandroid

Re: mke

quote:
Originally posted by lilgirlkat
I'm a TA in Milwaukee.. exciting, I know. Just thought I'd say hi.. hi!

It's always good to have more of us Wisco TAs around

Old Post Feb-24-2005 15:17 
Click Here to See the Profile for UWM Click here to Send UWM a Private Message Visit UWM's homepage! Add UWM to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
mrmsn
Senior tranceaddict

Now if we could only get all of our lazy WISCO TA asses out at the same time we would make some progress. I am only here another 2 months then off to arizona. So I need to meet atleast UWM and Lucid before i leave. Oh wait tonight is Nic and I should be there insted i went drinking locally here in madison.

???????????????????

Old Post Feb-25-2005 05:09  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for mrmsn Click here to Send mrmsn a Private Message Add mrmsn to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by mrmsn
Now if we could only get all of our lazy WISCO TA asses out at the same time we would make some progress. I am only here another 2 months then off to arizona. So I need to meet atleast UWM and Lucid before i leave. Oh wait tonight is Nic and I should be there insted i went drinking locally here in madison.

you'll never meet the elusive UWM.

i know they're on thursday nights, but are you coming to Milwaukee for Porter or Zabiela?

Old Post Feb-25-2005 15:32 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Alekos
Supreme tranceaddict

Who's going to PvD??

Cogito, ergo sum.
Your imagination is only the beginning
Bogota Distrito Capital - Millos
Forza Milan

Old Post Apr-02-2005 02:27 
Click Here to See the Profile for Alekos Click here to Send Alekos a Private Message Add Alekos to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
RJT
last minute disco

Consider me united...

Old Post Apr-12-2005 03:34 
Click Here to See the Profile for RJT Click here to Send RJT a Private Message Visit RJT's homepage! Add RJT to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

quote:
Originally posted by lücid
you'll never meet the elusive UWM.

i know they're on thursday nights, but are you coming to Milwaukee for Porter or Zabiela?

i thought zabiela was cancelled??

Old Post Apr-20-2005 04:50  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by Omega_Blue
i thought zabiela was cancelled??

it was. that post was from 2 months ago, before we found out it was cancelled.

Old Post Apr-20-2005 14:28 
Click Here to See the Profile for lücid Click here to Send lücid a Private Message Add lücid to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
Omega_Blue
Someone Changed My Custom

oh yeah. i shoulda known.

Old Post Apr-22-2005 08:51  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for Omega_Blue Click here to Send Omega_Blue a Private Message Add Omega_Blue to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
wOOt0832
tranceaddict

Just checking in as a Wisco TA. Hi all.

Old Post May-24-2005 16:18  United States
Click Here to See the Profile for wOOt0832 Click here to Send wOOt0832 a Private Message Add wOOt0832 to your buddy list Report this Post Reply w/Quote Edit/Delete Message
lücid
electric girl

quote:
Originally posted by wOOt0832
Just checking in as a Wisco TA. Hi all.

hello and welcome where in WI are you from?

Old Post May-24-2005 17:21 

TranceAddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA > Wisco TA's unite!!!
Post New Thread    Post A Reply

Pages (54): « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »  
Last Thread   Next Thread
Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackHelp ID this techno track [2004] [1]

Click here to listen to the sample!Pause playbackSkynet UK - The Way Of The Waves (Serge Mix) [2002]

Show Printable Version | Subscribe to this Thread